A1 Marble Terrazzo Restoration

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 23 Reviews

A-1 Marble Restoration utilizes our industry experience with a purpose of providing the best possible solutions to your stone restoration problems. We strive for greatness and are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services to our clients. A-1 Marble Restoration provides outstanding customer service, expert solutions and professional restoration services for both residential and commercial properties....

Brite Magic Tile Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Brite Magic Tile Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been restoring carpet, tile & grout surfaces and upholstery since 1999. Our family owned business offers carpet & upholstery cleaning and we specialize in tile & grout cleaning, color sealing, clear sealing, travertine cleaning and sealing and minor tile and grout repairs for residential and commercial applications. Brite Magic provides quality professional services dedicated to restoring and protecting your tile and grout surfaces, while creating a cleaner, healthier environment for you and your family. We take pride in our techs and their ability to educate the homeowner on maintaining their tile & grout surfaces and how to protect their carpeted areas, which will save homeowners money and make maintenance much easier for years to come. Our commitment to you is, we will meet or exceed your expectations with our outstanding service and expertise.

02/23/2017

Terrible, losey job. Very unprofessional. Would not use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have nothing good to say. Took one month promised four days. Not reliable. Quality very poor.

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

01/16/2017

I called to get an estimate for terrazzo floor restoration. The first question he asked me was when was I looking to start this project. I said now, I am trying to get estimates for the floors this week. He then replied and I quote: “OH NO! If you are going to get other estimates for this project, then I am NOT doing it!” I said thank you and hung up! AVOID AVOID AVOID, NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY, - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get an estimate for terrazzo floor restoration $

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

04/10/2015

Did not use in first year called and he never called back tried to contact this year via phone and email never responded. Now we will be leaving for summer. I guess I lost 99.00 The date of contact is a guess I do not remember

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY marble & granite

The promotion we did about the tile cleaning was only good for 2 weeks . You can not coming back year later reclaim you special . I did never see you before anyway you have always the right get your money back true Angie's List . I did explain to you before you keep call us every week to us help you . Sorry is not in our hands not more . You should call to the right people to fix you matter I f we...

11/05/2014

Tried several times to call provider; left at least two messages. He did call me back when I was not available. There was poor cell phone reception. Provider had poor communication skills. Told me on two occasions to call him back to schedule and to call him & remind him to come to my home. Would not ever use this provider in the future.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,marble & granite

Ones again . I don't know how rate me ? I never performed work in your house why F if you didn't have the opportunity to see my work . If you have any issue try the fixes with the right people in this case is A L . Just for you knowledge I get paid just when I do work . In this case I don't. Don't rate my work if you never see our performance is not right!

10/04/2014

Buying the coupon send email to the company to return a time to get a hold of you.  This took over 3 weeks to be able to even set up an appointment,  That was frustrating.  I called and was told had to go through the email site.  Set up 3 different times and none of those worked for him.  Called again to set the appointment.  They arrived late, but were very clean on doing the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the counter and polished.  Bought the coupon and once he found out how much.  I had to pay additional fee upon arrival.  The counters looked good.  But issue with water spots could not be taken care of.

CATEGORY marble & granite

Stone surfaces - polishing, restoring, cleaning, sealing, scratch & stain removal. Marble & granite. Ceramic tile. Flooring. Stone & gravel.

Swiming pools.