Burke Brother's Appliance

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2010

A Rated | 1 Review

One man operation, no employees....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

06/01/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the job quickly and very professionally. They took out my old heating and ac units and installed new one. The unit works great. They came on Tuesday and estimated the job. Installed it on Friday. The price was great the service was excellent. I could not be more pleased. I would recommend the highly. They were recommended to me by and friend and everything he told me about them was true they are great. I wanted to make sure they got mentioned on Angie’s List.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WAS A PLEASURE TO COMPLTE THE JOB FOR the member. HE WAS A GREAT CUSTOMER WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE HIM. THANKS Member.

A/C new installation, service and repair all makes and models. Also repair most appliances.