Royal Maid Service

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2008

4 teams 9 employees, background checked and drug free. Mention Angie's list for 10.00 off your first clean....

Sarasota Marble Restoration

Sarasota Marble Restoration is a locally owned and operated business based in Sarasota, Florida. COMPETITVE PRICING and HIGH QUALITY service is what we offer. We specialize in working with Granite, Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Concrete & other types of natural stones. We offer stone cleaning, polishing, honing, dyeing & sealing services. WE CARE about how projects are performed, by only using the finest materials and always taking the necessary precautions to protect surrounding areas (such as walls and furniture). We understand that customers do not have years of restoration, cleaning and maintenance experience, and that is why they trust my knowledge to perform quality work. OUR COMMITMENT is to work closely with customers, providing you with real solutions based on your needs. We take great pride in our work and in providing you with outstanding results. We believe this, along with honesty and integrity, is the key to obtaining and maintaining your trust.

Award 2019

01/10/2018

I was vary pleased. Lesley and Alisha work hard, do a good job and are pleasant to have in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One deep cleaning and then byweekly

04/16/2015

We have used Royal Maid for several years and they always do a great job. If any problems occurred they responded quickly and in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned entire house

05/10/2013

I've been using them for nearly two years, and I'm generally satisfied with their services. The ladies who clean are always prompt and courteous, but they aren't as thorough or detail-oriented as they could be. Specifically, I sometimes have to tell them to do certain tasks, but they always do the tasks cheerfully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my house on a bi-monthly basis.

03/24/2013

I'm very happy with their services. I use their service on a regular basis as needed. They are thorough and efficient. I'm a stickler when It comes to the bathrooms and I have not been disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dust, vacuum, mop, wash windows & doors, clean bathrooms and if there are other things I need done I let them know. There is extra charge for some services.

04/26/2012

They seem to be professionally managed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them to clean our house in Florida.

CATEGORY house cleaning

House , commercial cleaning.