Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Service

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2011

Our professional carpet cleaning team has more than 40 years of experience in carpet cleaning, and has seen it all. From basic cleanings to deodorizing, or the complete care of carpets and flooring, our team has the knowledge and experience to do your job well. At Gulf Coast Carpet Cleaning & Disaster Services, we know that having clean carpets in your home is always a priority — but there are also times when you need our help in a commercial or business space too! Because of our experience in the industry, we can handle any carpet cleaning job you may have in the Venice/Sarasota area. Whether it’s the smallest hallway or a sprawling estate or commercial property, we take pride in ensuring all our customers get the quality they deserve. Are you ready to get your carpets cleaned right away? Then give us a call or send us an email, and start the process of getting to know us. Tell us about your job, and we’ll give you a free evaluation of your cleaning needs. Then sit back and let us give you the expert, professional carpet cleaning service you deserve!...

BryanCo Restoration

Specializing in remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/11/2016

Professional, knowledgeable, very responsive and we appreciated their excellent service. Jason and his apprentice were friendly and happy to answer our many questions fully. We would recommend them unconditionally!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned three bedroom carpets.

06/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was not particularly pleased with the results. I hired a different carpet cleaner this year.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Please call our office so we can discuss this matter. We take care of all our customers with care and concern in a professional manner.
C

06/27/2014

I had a bad experience with them. I did not like them. One of their machines broke down and one of the chairs was absolutely soaked. It was not good so I hired somebody else this year. Their machine broke down and that bothered me. They supposedly fixed it right then and there but they didn't fix the machine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Please call our office as we spoke to you on 07/25/2013 the day after service. We are more than happy to discuss.

04/29/2014

Gulf Coast came on a Saturday morning right on time and did a great job at a very competitive price. Two and half months later we had a service man in the house who left two spots on the carpet that we could not get out. Gulf Coast came back and cleaned them up at no charge. Super service and great follow-up. I will keep using and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had carpet in three bedrooms cleaned. They did a great job.

06/09/2011

He did all this in 2 hours. Very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them before. They do an excellent job. I had 2 large sofas, 1 recliner, family room (large) and hallway done all with scotchguard. Kenny was the person who did the job. He was punctual, friendly and most important a diligent worker who took pains to be careful and did his job well. I had the furniture moved so that he could easily clean the carpet but he switched the heavy couches for me. Overall, the couches look great and the carpet has a fresh look.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

• Carpet Cleaning • Oriental Rug cleaning • Tile & Grout Cleaning • Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning • Drapery Cleaning • Hard Wood Floor Cleaning • Air Duct Cleaning • Odor removal • Licensed mold removal • Water Removal & Remediation • Fire Remediation • General Remodeling

Very few things around the home or business we do not do. -We do not paint or stain grout nor do we recommend it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal