A Chimney Sweep & More LLC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2008

Welcome to A Chimney Sweep & More, providing satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping services at fair and competitive rates since 1997. As a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild, we are up to date on NFPA standards and state and local codes, and ready to address the particular needs of your home. I set specific appointment times and do have evening appointments available. Discounts are available for senior citizens, active duty military, law enforcement officers, and multiple jobs. I will never lose your business over price!...

Green Kutz Lawn Services

09/22/2020

Very responsive, called me back right away and came out within 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,chimney repair

01/24/2018

This company did work for me back in June 2017 and I was pleased. Contacted them again on 01/19/18 via Angie's list and did not hear back. Called on 01/24/18 and message says temporarily closed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need replacement panels in fireplace.

D

01/20/2018

My chimney issue remains unresolved. The company never followed up after their visit. I have called several times and left messages and got one voicemail in response. I tried to email via their website but the link does not go to an email address. In addition, 2 days after the dryer vent was cleaned, our dryer stopped drying. I thought it was a coincidence, but my dad went up in the attic and foun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home has a leak that appeared to be coming from the chimney. The insurance adjuster thought it was a cap issue that needed to be replaced. I also decided while they were here to have the dryer vent cleaned out as well.

CATEGORY chimney caps,dryer vent cleaning

01/15/2018

Very good, they showed up when scheduled and were very professional. It was a messy job, but they put down a tarp to control the mess and cleaned up everything when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and replacement of a fireplace panel.

12/04/2017

It went great. Very professional. Did the work he said he was going to do and did it at a fair price. I will definitely use this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my chimney and repaired some minor holes in the chimney stack. He then cleaned my dryer vent line.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Chimney cleaning, chimney inspections, chimney/fire box restoration & repair, chimney caps, dryer vent & exhaust repair and maintenance, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, pressure washing, animal removal from chimneys & hearth accessories.

Build fireplaces.