Ken Grosse Home Repairs

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2800 Redwood Avenue

Titusville, FL 32780

Ken Grosse Home Repairs was established in 2001, is a locally and family owed company, proudly serving Brevard county. With over 20 years of experience, we are a full-service handyman business specializing in home repairs, remodeling, and renovations. There is no project too big or too small that we cannot do. From complete kitchen and bath remodels too that minor repair in your drywall, you can expect professionalism and skilled craftsmanship from beginning to the end. Over the years we have built a reputation on trust, honesty, fair pricing, and open communication. We continue to build our reputation to this day. Licensed & Insured. References upon request. Please call Ken for your free estimate today. ...

handyman (17)woodworking (6)home remodeling (4)home remodeling (4)countertop installation (4)deck building (2)siding (1)

10/15/2019

We were very pleased. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the gable on the outside of the house, replaced some of the siding and repaired a part of it.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

I appreciated the great visit with the both of you , you are wonderful , I was glad to have been of help with your project . Ken

09/30/2019

Perfect! If I could go over a 10 for perfect score I would go higher. Trustworthy and honest. On time and clean up was perfect. Definitely will use Ken Grosse Home Repairs again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom repair & install attic ladder

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

09/30/2019

Ken was there early, completely taped off the rest of the house with plastic to keep the dust down. He had to lower a portion of the countertop/bar to fit our bar stools. He left us with a better looking area than the builder who originally did it. He cleaned up after the project. I expected it to take a couple or three days but Ken completed it in one long one. I have to stop finding projects I t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

It is so nice to work with such fine folks, it was my pleasure to help you and your family in your home, Thank you, Ken Grosse

09/29/2019

Ken is professional and timely, keeps the jobsite clean and goes above and beyond to please the customer. I highly recommend Ken to my friends and clients! I attached a photo (hope it's big enough to see) of a kitchen remodel he did for me. It was very extensive from demo to completion. He did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Ken Grosse on numerous projects. From cabinet installation to building custom spice racks and columns, installing a tongue and groove ceiling, building closets, installing crown moulding and interior doors....and the list goes on.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

Photo for Ken Grosse Home Repairs - 2800 Redwood Avenue, Titusville, FL - 38140003

I am always pleased to help wherever I can and am looking forward to the next remodel that changes someones lives, Thank You , Ken Grosse

09/29/2019

Ken and his group were very professional, efficient, knowledgeable, skilled, and trustworthy. They did an excellent job, and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove siding, repair soffit and fascia, paint, and other home repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

We have been treated so wonderful not only with refreshments but have made a life long friend, Thank you So much Ken Grosse

07/11/2018

I called Ken on a Sunday afternoon because we discovered that our solid Bamboo Strand Hardwood floor was 'cupping' in the Guest Bedroom & Walk-in closet. I was in panic mode trying to figure out where the moisture came from, and I wanted to mitigate the damage. Ken fit me in his schedule, and arrived Monday morning at 8 am with Nathan and Jacob. They removed the damaged flooring, baseboards, and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage to my Hardwood Floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

[Member Name Removed] : Thanks for the great review, It is always nice to work for such fine people as you and your wife, I hope all your remaining repairs went well.. [Member Name Removed] Grosse Home Repairs

07/08/2017

Super! Our bathroom looks brand new. Ken and his workers did an excellent job. They were friendly to work with and cleaned up everything when they were done. Our bathroom looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken remodeled our bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

Thank you for the great review, what a nice surprise. we enjoyed working with you. It is always nice to work in such a friendly atmosphere. I am glad you enjoy your new bath. Ken Grosse

11/08/2016

Great. It is a beautiful job and I look at it all the time. It made so much positive difference in the bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile in bathroom around the tub and new tub installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

10/30/2016

Ken was very timely and professional. Not only was his work excellent, he supervised all subordinate employees to certify their workmanship was on par with his standards. He completed the project timely and qualitatively, a great value! I was so pleased with is level of professionalism that I had him return few months later to repair my back porch which suffered from water and termite damage.I am ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re modeled 3 rooms to accommodate my mother returning home from rehab, New closets, doors etc to convert space into handicap accessible living quarters. Repair walls and ceilings, trim and paint to ready room for patient.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2016

10/25/2016

Mr Grose is awsome. He is very meticulous and Avery thing is perfect Also the help he had was so nice and very professional We would recommend Mr Grose to anyone that asks he is the greatest!!$ We have before and after pictures if anyone would like to see his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Grose remodeled our bathroom new tile he took the tub Out and made a walk in shower opened the entry door to make It larger. He also put safety brackets in the shower and next to the toilet To make it easier for my husband whom had a stroke.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

Home Repairs & Remodeling, Kitchen Cabinets & Counter Tops, Bath Cabinets & Counter Tops, Trim, Siding, Soffit, Pergolas, Decks, General Carpentry.