BRITT'S AC HEATING & FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2008

LICENSE #'S: CACO45877, 773885000191. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS; Brian Campbell for Residential Scheduling Bill Barber for Residential Sales Jason Land- Fire Sprinkler Steve Land - Large Commercial HVAC FINANCING AVAILABLE. We accept All major credit cards...

KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC.

As the Indoor Comfort Specialists in town since 1984, Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating inc. provides you with quality and reliability at an affordable price with customer satisfaction as our top priority. Just as homeowners have come to depend on quality products, they have come to know Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., for all their air conditioning and heating solutions. We offer installation, service and maintenance by a skilled team of factory trained professionals. And with our fleet of trucks and warehouse full of parts and equipment, all your indoor weather solutions are just minutes away. Our prompt, professional, and courteous service will get the job done right, the FIRST TIME. An additional charge will be assessed for Sunday service calls. Become a member of our Kabran Cool Club and enjoy all of our many benefits.

D

04/19/2016

The process of coming to do the work at the onset of construction was fine.  The work was done in what seemed to be a timely and efficient manner.  The problems arose after they left and we moved into our house.  We had two units.  One was 4 ton and one was 2 ton.  We could not get the house cold no matter what we did or how low we turned the units.  We constantly had people over to our house that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed A/C my new construction house

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

08/13/2015

Britt's has always been quick for service, not much waiting for appointments.  They are on the higher end of cost for A/C repairs and installations but they do provide pretty good service, good solid B+ company.  And they've been around for awhile too, which provides some comfort that they're not going to disappear on you after service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service and filters

08/25/2014

I called Britt's at 8:00 p.m. on a Sunday night, not really thinking I could someone out here at that time to fix my a/c. Lo and behold, after explaining what my problem was, the technician, Lisa, was here in less than a half hour. She was courteous, friendly and knowledgeable, and went to work with a smile on her face. Very pleased with the promptness and professionalism of the people at Britt's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside a/c unit was not working. It was checked out, and bad capacitor was replaced.

02/06/2014

We had bought our place earlier this year and although our a/c heat was working, it was making loud noises while running. Britt's made the service call, and while inspecting, found several problems. This unit was 24 yrs. old and had not been serviced. The techs name was Osman. He explained what we had. It appeared to me that rust was the only thing holding it together. We had the option of a tempo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to have AC serviced. For 49.00 they checked our a/c unit.

02/06/2014

I want to thank rocky for his honesty because had a person here at my house told me it needed to be replaced I am so glad your company took the time to check it all out and was able to save me a lot of money instead of presurring me in buying a new one again thank you for being honest and a good worker

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get estimate on new air conditioner and they told me mine seems fine

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

DUCT CLEANING, FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, SHEET METAL WORK, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING, INSPECTIONS(RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL,IAQ), COMMISIONING

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover