A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc.

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2459 Cheney Hwy Bldg B, Ste. 80

Titusville, FL 32780

We are a family owned paver installation and remodeling company with over 20 years of hands on experience. Our owners are on each site personally handling all phases of our work....

hardscaping (6)deck building (3)asphalt paving (1)excavating (1)

10/02/2020

I can't give this company enough praise for the work they did, they are hands-down the BEST contractor I have ever worked with. Their knowledge, efficiency and timeliness made the whole experience fantastic. We initially had pavers installed at three entrances as well as a new set of stairs built. Once we saw how amazing it came out, we pulled the trigger and had our whole driveway redone. They ef...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver installation

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/03/2020

We recently remodeled and expanded our screened-in pool area and hired A Plus Pavers to install pavers. Debbie, the owner met with us and helped us pick pavers. She has a good eye for color schemes. The company did a fantastic job and the workers were very professional, meticulous and clean up was exceptional Debbie made the entire process a comfortable and pleasant experience. Five STARS to A Plu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Pavers in Screened in Patio area

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

03/30/2020

Terrific. On time, budget, and what we wanted. We would use them again if we had other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Deck

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

10/02/2019

They are the best contractors I have worked with in quite awhile. (I own a real estate property management firm and I work with a few.) The detail of the work and performance of all involved was great. This is a company that does what they say they will do and with an exceptional work ethic. I would highly recommend this company. They get an A+++ from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were redoing our back yard and wanted pavers from the back door of our house to and around the pool. It was a very large area, with a challenge and required expertise.

CATEGORY decks,excavators,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

D

09/30/2019

Not well! Met Debbie on site. Review what was to be done measured job. At her request gave her a color copy of our pool layout and lot. She said she would get back to us in a couple days and have not heard a word. I eve called her after a week and no response. Going on three + weeks still nothing. At this point I just want to get back my drawings. Glen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

I agree that it took longer than it should have to provide the quote however, we met on the morning of September 20th and the estimate was provided as of today, the 1st of October which is actually 10 days, not 3 weeks and as this is a fairly detailed type of estimate, I needed to make sure of all factors prior to submitting the proposal and was not able to sit down to do the takeoff until yesterd...

08/08/2019

we Have had another paver company for our driveway. They too did a good job but we wish we had known about A Plus. Everything they recommended turned out spot on. It was a mess but the crew cleaned up before they left it was a really good experience. Remodel jobs stress me out but I know next time I can relax. I have the next paver idea lined up in my head already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They paved my pool deck and Lanai

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Photo for A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc. - 2459 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL - 38034781

07/30/2019

Very good and excellent. They were very professional, they also cleaned up when the job was done and they did extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed driveway pavers.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/23/2019

They did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers needed cleaned and sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/09/2019

Great consultation on porch size that ended up better than my original plan. Also provided expertise on paver selection to blend with existing older pavers. Very good communication during week of rain delays. Knocked the job out with a full crew quicker than expected. Entire crew were professional and did an excellent job. Owners are obviously focused on client satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers porch, walkway, and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Photo for A-Plus Pavers & Design, Inc. - 2459 Cheney Hwy, Titusville, FL - 37973399

05/21/2015

We could not be happier.  Debbie came to our home to help us pick the exact colors which matched our tile roof and house colors. Martarelli was onsite every day, is a hands-on contractor and at the most had one or two helpers.  He personally performed 85 percent of all work.  The work was done quickly and efficiently with our input throughout, which guaranteed our satisfaction.  Martarelli is an a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large concrete driveway, replaced with pavers. Paved front foyer entrance with matching pavers.  As a separately priced project, they removed slump stone border of our flower beds and replaced with matching pavers. As a separately priced project, they sealed all pavers to include driveway, front foyer, flower bed pavers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

Installation of pavers, natural stones, retaining walls, custom design work and interior remodeling services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available, PayPal