1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since February 2010

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the World's Largest (and Florida's largest) Junk Removal Service. We help Realtors, Homeowners, Property Managers, Contractors, and business owners de-clutter and get rid of unwanted junk. Junk hauling, junk removal, garbage removal, rubbish removal, trash removal, junk removal service, junk pick up, junk pickup, junk disposal, trash disposal, rubbish disposal, recycling and donating. Our truck teams do all the work. Clients just point to items to remove and we do the rest. Clients don't need to lift a finger. We assure our customers of: Dependable, ontime service. Often same day/next-day scheduling for client convenience. Clear, upfront pricing - no surprises. Clean and shiny trucks for a positive appearance in your neighborhood. All our truck team members are fully-trained, professional and friendly employees. Book online for $10 discount....

Master Restoration

71  REVIEWS
Master Restoration

Master Restoration provides complete disaster restoration services to residential and commercial buildings in Pinellas County and the entire Tampa Bay area. We provide 24-hour disaster remediation with a response time of 60 minutes or less!

06/27/2015

I scheduled the pickup using the provider's website which was easy to use. The provider contacted me several hours before arrival with an ETA and to clarify the services they offered. The gentleman that came to pickup the items was professional, polite, and upfront. The items were all removed to my satisfaction and the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider removed several items including exercise equipment, old patio furniture, a grill, organ, desk, and scrap wood.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

10/15/2014

CATEGORY garbage collection

04/30/2014

Was scheduled for turesday however they were swamped with big jobs, kepted me informed of progress during the day when they couldn't meet their schedule with me. Finally later in the after noon asked if they could reschedule for wednesday which was Sat with me. Reminded them that I had scheduled tuesday to get $10.00 discount and they said would apply on job and they also gave me a 10 % discount f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
picked up large tv, two comp. printers, tow bar, out board motor mount, apt. size refrig. cleaned up after job

CATEGORY dumpster service

05/02/2012

They were not payed by the hour. They worked efficiently and continually until the job was done. they carried their own water and lunch. They initially talked cost, was shown exactly what was to be removed and what to leave. They were awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed all trash and junk from estate. The two guys were cheerful, professional, tolerant of curious neighbors, walked up and down stairs, and even swept out the basement when they finished.

CATEGORY garbage collection

Commercial And Residential Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Trash Removal, Junk Pick Up, Junk Hauling, And Commercial Clean Outs.

Hazardous Materials Clean-Up And Removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa