The Window Cleaning Experts Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 1573

Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

The Window Cleaning Experts, Inc was started in 1979. We specialize in residential window cleaning, gutter debris removal and cleaning, chandelier/exterior light cleaning, window blinds and pressure washing. The company is licensed, bonded and insured. Our staff is employed, trained and certified, as well as background and drug screened. We do NOT subcontract, which gives piece of mind of who is coming to our customer's homes. License: 02-46146/Insured...

window cleaning (403)window replacement (84)glass repair (11)blind cleaning (10)door installation (5)pressure washing (5)gutter cleaning (5)

05/26/2020

Great. Better than expected. David and his team did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of windows along back of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/23/2020

The Window Cleaning Experts were highly recommended by a friend. After getting three bids I decided to go with them, and I am glad I did. John came out and did an estimate. He was on time and very professional, answering all my questions and explaining about the company, including its history and longevity in business. They have their own employees rather than independent contractors. I like that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows inside and out and a large mirror

CATEGORY glass repair, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

02/21/2020

Everything went well. Eric and Mike did an excellent job. They are very professional and experienced window washers. My windows, window sills, screens, and doors are sparkling. They finished the job in a little over an hour. This is the second year in a row that I hired them and my second positive review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean windows inside and out. Also cleaning of screen on lanai

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/08/2020

The Window Cleaning Experts did a phenomenal job of cleaning our windows, French doors and skylights. Eric and his colleague arrived on time and worked so well and efficiently that they were done before we knew it. This is the second time we have retained The Window Cleaning Experts and we certainly would do so again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of windows, French doors and skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

So glad you were happy with the service [Member Name Removed]! Eric and the crew will be so pleased you were happy with the service they provided! Window Cleaning Experts

01/07/2020

I've been using Window Cleaning Experts to clean my windows for several years and am always happy with the results. Dave's crew did an excellent job on our windows today, which hadn't been done in quite a while! They arrived exactly on time and finished in less than 2 hours. They were able to remove some spots on my office window that had been there for years that I couldn't get off myself, and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screen cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

12/20/2019

Went well although I expected a different crew leader which was given to me at the time of the appointment. Never the less, Elvis and his crew did a wonderful job and were very attune to ensuring all areas of the windows were cleaned and streak free. Nice crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

10/01/2019

It went great! The team showed up on time at 9:30 a and began immediately. Our house if over 4000 sq.ft. Chris, Lori, Elvis, Caleb and team did a great job, thorough and speedy. Left our house without a trace except for the clean windows. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows cleaned inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

07/17/2019

They were very honest, reliable and did the work well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the windows in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

06/14/2019

Eric and his team arrived on time, were completely professional and thorough, and did an amazing job. They cleaned 19 windows inside and out, all tracks, and screens. It was a positive experience from top to bottom and I recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 19 windows, inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/06/2019

The Window Cleaning Experts did a fantastic job! Laurie and the guys showed up right on time and completed the job in about one hour. The windows, French doors and skylights look beautiful! It is amazing how much more light comes in now. Laurie suggested cleaning the skylights (which we did not even think of) and what a difference! We definitely will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of 12 windows, 3 French doors and 4 skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

Window cleaning. Blind cleaning. Gutter cleaning. Mirror cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check