Saint Francis Pet Care Center

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2008

St. Francis Pet Care Center is privileged to provide veterinary care to Tarpon Springs and the surrounding communities including East Lake, New Port Richey, Palm Harbor, Trinity, Holiday, Odessa, and Keystone. Our focus is on preventative medicine - to help treat or cure diseases before they have a chance to cause discomfort to your dog or cat. We utilize state of the art medical technology along with thorough examinations and communication with pet owners to evaluate each animal. We are also pleased to offer grooming and boarding facilities - all under one roof!...

A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE

Family owned luxury cat boarding hotel opened for over twenty years! Sorry no dogs it's cat's only!!!🐯😊

Award 2019

09/29/2017

Dr Amsberry and his team are the very best! I had assumed that I couldn't afford the surgery and that my poor pup was going to have to deal, but Dr Amsberry was able to work with me to make the procedure more affordable. Beyond that, everyone on the staff is amazingly sweet, even going as far as to decorate my dog's bandage with his initial after his first surgery. I can't say enough good things a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog needed a complicated, expensive surgery to remove growths on his head and neck.

02/10/2016

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called last minute with the need to board our dog and they were extremely helpful with moving some things around so we could get in. The staff was extremely pleasant. We will definitely use them again.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you and your dog again!

07/01/2015

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

11/11/2013

They did a great job and I was extremely satisfied. This is the only place that I will ever take my dog to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Campos did the regular annual testing and check up on my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary, grooming and boarding services.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa