Phoenix Pest Management & Wildlife Control Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140228

705 Live Oak St ste G

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

For almost 20 years Phoenix Pest Management has been ridding homes and businesses of pests throughout the Tampa Bay area. This experience helps us know exactly how to treat each and every pest and wildlife problem you may encounter....

pest control (85)animal removal (21)
C

07/13/2020

Replied after I hired someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

02/24/2020

Excellent service and company. I have used this company since we moved to Florida 3 years ago. They sealed my attic for me as there was evidence of squirrels; and I haven’t had a problem since. Scott is amazing and very courteous. He’s always on time and has no problem stopping by in between services if I have a concern. He takes care of both inside and outside of my home including rodent boxes ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly pest management plus complete attic seal from wildlife

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate you, and are happy to keep you pest free!

12/31/2019

So far we have no more rats and pest control is following up to ensure they don’t come back. Thanks Tony!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a few rat that had gotten into our house. Pest control came out within 24 hours and we working on getting the problem taken care of within 48 hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

07/26/2019

They came back again to follow up on my problem. They are wonderful people, they are very friendly and they go above board. The price was also reasonable and competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every other month, they came and spray on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

10/30/2018

It went great. Very professional. Called around noon and they arrived < 2 hrs. Came up with a comprehensive plan for permanent removal. Very impressed by professionalism. Would hire again (but likely won't need to).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodents in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

11/10/2017

Very well. Everybody is happy, including the squirrel

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A squirrel fell down my chimnet and got trapped in my fireplace. They came and removed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

08/14/2017

I contacted the service. They did the work when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal from attic. Space cleaned. Openings sealed.

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

[Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to help you get rid of those squirrels. It was a lot of work but we won the battle!! Thanks so much for your business and trust in us. Steve Barker

07/10/2017

Went well. Traps were set on first visit and worked effectively. Five adult rats were caught and disposed of. External and internal entry points were sealed with metal plates or wire cloth on second visit and rat feces and urine was cleaned up and removed from area over garage. On third visit bait stations were installed outside and should be inspected periodically. The infestation was completely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat infestation in garage, and roof space overhead, caused by storing a 30 lb bag of sunflower r seeds for wild bird food. This needed expert treatment which involved setting baited traps, sealing entry points, and setting up bait stations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your business and trust in my company. It was a pleasure to get rid of those rats for you and Sue. Thanks so much for your business. Steve Barker

06/30/2017

It went fine. I've used them twice and will use them again. They r very knowledgeable and answered all my questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inside/outside pest control treatment

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

[Member Name Removed], Always here if you need us. Thanks again, Steve Barker

03/14/2017

OK; did that job but really really poured it on on the upscales.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
insect control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

Our Services Include: Household pest control Commercial pest control Wildlife control Wildlife exclusion Bed bug elimination Bee and wasp elimination Flea and tick control Wildlife repairs Dead animal removal

termite and fumigation