At A Sound Decision (ASD) our goal is to exceed the client’s expectations for a home theater system while remaining within the projected budget. Our company specializes in custom audio/video installations for new construction and existing homes. Projects range from small electronics installation to high end home theaters, residential or commercial audio/video and home automation & distribution systems. With 25 years of experience in sales and installation, we know which products are reliable, affordable, and user-friendly. Tell us what you would like to achieve and rely on us to exceed your expectations. We are licensed and insured. Our main goal is to provide you with excellent service and give you "the biggest bang for your buck". Important aspects to consider when choosing a home theater company: licensed & insured, experience & knowledge of products, years of experience, storefront with current products, design center, photos of projects, construction knowledge, referrals or testimonials from clients. We serve all of Pinellas County including Tarpon Springs, Clearwater, St Petersburg; Pasco County including Trinity, New Port Richey, Odessa; and Hillsborough County including Tampa, Odessa, Lutz, Carrolwood, Westchase. Our services include: audio/video installations, integration with new and existing products, programming remote controls and touch panels, retrofit into existing walls, and new construction installations. We never want to see wiring, so all wiring used in walls is UL rated for use in walls. We also work closely with contractors to get a great end result!...

Trevino Electric

2  REVIEWS
Trevino Electric

04/11/2013

It didn't

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I called to schedule a time for a h ome theatre estimate, I was informed that1.  There is a $99.00 trip charge and 2.  They don't take credit cards.  I went with Attic Rat because they only charged $60.00 and if you use them, it is deducted from the total and they DO take credit cards.  This company is in a business that charges significant amounts of money.  They should be able to take credit cards.

04/23/2012

Having had custom audiovisual systems before moving to Florida, I already had in mind what I was looking for this time, a full Klipsch Palladium Home Theater System, but with 2 subs rather than one. I called A Sound Decision as they were the only Klipsch dealer I could find in the Tampa Bay area, and one of the few CEDIA members. When I scheduled an appointment, I was surprised to find that they h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased 3 large Samsung 3D HD plasma TV's, a "drop down" 130 inch screen with 3D HD projector, a Klipch Pladium 7.1 Home Theater System with an additional sub, BK amp, Key switcher, SONY HD CD Library player, 2 Samsung 3D HD Blu-Ray players, Episode battery back-up, rack, and wiring, etc needed to complete the system. Indirect lighting though out the house, battery operated window shades, 5 programable remotes which operate everything in the house. Custom built computer, partitioned between Windows and Apple. Computer network. Full installation of everything. After completion, painting and faux painting of several rooms.

CATEGORY lighting,home theater design,home automation

02/20/2011

A Sound decision did an excellent job, were on time, and completed the job quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to use A Sound Decision again as they were great and would also recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch home theater system. Their team installing the system were professional and cleaned up after their work. I am very pleased with all they've done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Sound Decision installed two flat screen TV's and speakers throughout the house including the required stereo equipment.

09/01/2008

The install was suppose to be completed in a four week period, it has now been over five months and the system that was installed by A Sound Decision still does not work properly. In the beginning they seemed to have a sense of urgency to get the problem resolved, as time went on and they were unable to resolve the problem it became harder and harder for me to get a service rep out to look at the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired A Sound Decision in the beginning of April to do a Theater Room and Audio Video upgrades to my Audio Video system that A Sound Decision initially installed. The install included making all of the TV's in my home able to receive true High Definition signal, it also included having all video/audio sources in my home to be able to be viewed on all the TV's in my home.

02/02/2008

Terry and Natalie were very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Terry was very prompt and made sure the whole project went as specified. My wife was thrilled with the ease of controlling the system with the supplied master remote. Their team was very polite and clean with great attention to detail about keeping dust and dirt to a minimum.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a surround sound system in my living room and installed speakers in my master bathroom, master bedroom, lanai, exercise room and garage. They also hung LCD TV's in the lanai and master bedroom and installed a keypad and remote control system to control the whole system.

CATEGORY home theater design

Low voltage specialists, custom home theater sales & installations, wiring for surround sound, high definition, phone, cable tv, satellite, computer, central vacuum, intercom. select electronics repair, computer programming, and networking

Ask for details.