Solar Solutions

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2000

Serving Tampa Bay for More Than 20 Years. When you've decided to "go solar" to heat your swimming pool, Solar Solutions, Inc. can provide you with exactly what you need. We are your Tampa Bay solar pool heating specialists and can help you with any of your solar power needs. Call us today at (813) 248-2915 for more information! Solar Solutions, Inc. was established in 1997 and is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. We are a proud member of the Florida Swimming Pool Association and only use American-made products. Our products can save you money on your electric and heating bills. Our licensed and insured contractors are available for appointments 5 days a week, and offer the following products: Solar Pool Heating and solar electricity Solar Hot Water Attic Fans AQUACAL Heat pumps...

East-West Electric Inc

Our service team strives to complete every project safely, on budget, and on time. We service residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Services we offer include troubleshooting, circuit and service additions, contract facility maintenance, bucket truck services including solar system maintenance, led retrofits, audio/video system installations, and building integration and automation.

01/02/2019

Great service and work. Hard to find a company that does repairs but they were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
solar water heater panel repair

CATEGORY water heater repair, solar panels

03/30/2018

Solar Solutions did a fantastic job! From the salesman visit (Larry) to the installation, everything went smoothly. The installers were professional and explained how everything works. We are thrilled with our new solar system and look forward to enjoying our pool more, now that the temperature is "swimmable."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels for our pool

03/21/2018

Met with Larry, sales, and worked out the requirements for a quote. Tim (owner) called to review the offer and close the deal. Installation was scheduled for about a week later. Installers were friendly and did (what appears) to be a good job installing the panels and controller. I could have gotten them cheaper from another company but the quality of their product appeared a bit better, including...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels to heat a new pool

10/02/2017

Great job. Provide great support and service after the sale

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panels and Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair, solar panels

09/26/2017

They never contacted me after repeated requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well, I have called them 4 times with no response. Occasionally, the "answering service" picks up the phone and "takes a message," but they still do not respond. Very, very disappointing. If this represents the quality of their service - buyer beware. Like you, I take Angie's-list reviews very seriously and I take angry posts like this with a "grain of salt" if most reviews are positive. There is always one malcontent in the bunch. Maybe I am just an outlier, but give this company a call and see for your self. I bear no ill feelings. I just expect decent customer service.

CATEGORY solar panels

We do not show any missed calls or messages from this customer. It has happened in the past that a call went to the wrong company. I, as the owner would gladly take a direct call on my cell and attend to personally. Tim 813-245-0889. This report obviously does not reflect our company service and installation history.

Water heaters, solar panels, electrical, roofing, heating & A/C.

GAS HEATERS.