Signature Realty Associates/Team Barone

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2013

Not Rated| 1 Review

We are a full service Team that includes real estate sales, luxury homes, new home experts, commercial, title services, mortgage loans, short sale & bank owned specialists, investments. We are professionals with integrity and 20 years experience working for you!!!...

Andrea Straub, PA, Charles Rutenberg Realty

YOUR PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT: Real Estate Services have been classified as essential business. Our clients health and safety are priority to us. We want our clients and partners to know we are taking all precautions recommended to be safe during the Covid-19 outbreak, such as using and providing hand sanitizing wipes, keeping the six feet guidelines and in some cases having all lights and doors opened prior to viewing homes. We are also available to provide showings by FaceTime. We are open for business and look forward to helping our clients in any way we can.” My goal is to provide you with the highest quality and ethical service and I hope to lead you and guide you through the selling and/or buying processes smoothly and effectively. In the past fifteen years, I have helped my clients reach their real estate goals. I am in the top 8% of all Realtors at the Pinellas Board Of Realtors for Residential Real Estate sales by dollar volume in 2019. I am passionate about real estate, and I care deeply for my clients. I have learned that matching the right property takes listening to my clients preferences and needs. Selling property with my clients requires caring, listening and full explanations of the current market before the process begins. I listen to my clients to determine what is the best for them and their families. I am very aware that selling and buying real estate can be stressful. My clients know that I am here for them every step of the way. Selling and/or buying a home can be a happy experience that, with my help, makes the process smoother. I am available for questions and concerns anytime and I look forward to being of service to you. Certifications and Recognitions: REALTOR CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert“

Award 2019
Offers by Andrea Straub, PA, Charles Rutenberg Realty on Angie's List

09/22/2015

He is very reliable and very honest. He is a good man. He charges $65 for the first hour then he charges around $40 an hour per labor after that. He has always tread

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does a lot of handyman work fro me around my home. His name is Alan Brosseau.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Real estate sales, luxury homes, new home experts, commercial, title services, mortgage loans, short sale & bank owned specialists, investments.

Free Home Value Report