REM Air Conditioning of Tampa

• Trade License Locale
  • State of Florida

3212 N 40th St # 602

Tampa, FL 33605

CALL TODAY FOR AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE! Professional air conditioning company, servicing Tampa Bay air conditioning systems for over 40 years. We live by our honesty, quality, and dependability. We will impress you....

hvac repair (212)appliance repair (7)electrician (3)air duct cleaning (2)appliance store (1)

08/05/2020

It was perfect! They were in, and out for 4 and a half hours, and job was done beautiful. I've been using them for years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out the old unit, and put in the new air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/17/2019

Able to show up same day Tech was very helpful and knowledgeable Cost was reasonable for work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C drain line repair

05/10/2018

I used them every year and even had them install a new unit. They do a great job. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

C

04/12/2018

On the positive side, the contractor made appreciated efforts to ensure that I was not without Heat/Ac for too long. The Rheem unit (installed 6/3/2016) broke down on 3/20/2018 and after receiving twice a factory shipment of severely damaged coils he could not use for repair, the contractor opted for replacement (authorized by Rheem) of the entire unit on 3/26/2018. Initial shoddy installation gli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Rheem Heat/AC Package unit (installed 6/3/2016) with new Package (3/26/2018) due to breakdown caused by leaking coils

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

04/02/2018

Eleven years ago I purchased a 3-Ton Carrier A/C and Furnace from “Air Flow” for my 1800 square foot home. I did not have any major problems until 11 months ago when “Air Flow” replaced my leaking coil in my furnace. The rust corroded the copper coil causing it to leak. I noticed that the outside condenser was getting more rusty. I wanted to replace my A/C and furnace before I encountered other ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new Rheem A/C, Furnace, & Thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

03/27/2018

Excellent service by Chris Parks and the installation team. Ben, Tony and Hector

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the Goodman AC with a Rheem unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

10/24/2017

They did a great job and made a potentially stressful situation smooth and easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REM installed a new AC unit on my condo roof and a new air handler in my condominium closet. Joe the REM sales rep was very helpful and gave me great advice. The 4 man crew was wonderful,very professional and got the job done quickly and perfectly. This is a very fine company with great service,knowleadge and integrity! Thank you REM and Angies List.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

10/20/2017

I highly recommend REM Air Conditioning of Tampa. During the middle of last summer, one of my ac units went out and REM was able to come out and fix it within 2 hours of my call. I was so happy with their service that I decided to use them again when I needed to have my ac units cleaned and then when I needed to replace two of my units. Each time my experience with REM was great from start to fini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair upstairs air conditioning unit. Clean two downstairs air conditioning units. Replace upstairs air conditioning unit (inside and outside) then replace one downstairs unit (inside and out). Replace stands for all three outside units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

10/13/2017

He sealed all the leaks, tested his work, and it gave me a great deal of relief to know the house wouldn't smell like pollen, pollution, mower fumes, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner was leaking outside air, the house was always humid and I had a high bill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

10/04/2017

Joe came the next morning right at 9 am as promised. He was very friendly and professional. Within 30 minutes, he had everything written up and explained it all in great detail. He even said they could get it done that very same day! I agreed, and within the hour 2 teams of 2 employees came with all that was needed to complete the job. They worked like a well oiled machine, did an amazing job, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The central air conditioning unit, both the inside and outside units were old, starting to have problems and used the old type of Freon. I called REM Air Conditioning to have the system serviced, however it would have been costly to clean and repair, and it would still be an old unit with old Freon. So I agreed to have someone come out to give me an estimate to replace everything with a newer and more efficient heat pump air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Repair, Heating Repair, Air Conditioning Service, installation of heat pumps , gas systems , and air conditioning systems .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available