Red Cap Plumbing and Air

A733 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2002

6605 N Nebraska Ave

Tampa, FL 33604

Red Cap Plumbing and Air Conditioning offers extensive knowledge and service when it comes to your home's plumbing & Air Conditioning. We call this Red Cap Service. We also guarantee this service. Red Cap Service ... Guaranteed. We are fully licensed and insured, family owned and operated, our owners are born and raised in the Tampa market. Since we take such pride in our work, if you are not completely satisfied with your service you can take the technicians Red Cap and we will buy this cap back for $100 credit on your next service. So give us a call and experience our friendly, honest and dependable service for the Tampa area....

Plumbing (652)Drain Cleaning (141)Water Heaters (66)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (43)Sewer Cleaning (39)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (17)Heating and Air Conditioning (11)Water Filtration and Softening (10)Appliance Repair (8)Appliance Repair - Small (8)Handyman Services (6)Drain Pipe Installation (4)

12/06/2019

Very well. We did not have any issues. The service was straightforward. They answered all my questions. Because of their service and the way they interacted with me, I actually signed a maintenance contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preformed an AC service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

12/06/2019

So far its the best estimate I have gotten. I will most likely hire them. They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed my AC system gave me an estimate of what a new system would cost. Very professional and quick.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

12/02/2019

It was very good. He was very friendly. He was knowledgeable. He was fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He unclogged a toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

09/16/2019

The tech was professional and very nice. He was on time and completed the tasks quickly. I would hire them again. John Guzman was my techs name. The stoppage price was a little high, but I’m no longer standing in ankle deep water when I shower so I’m happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unstop shower drain, change shower head

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

08/26/2019

Went fine, and made some suggestion for the future. No high pressure sales and very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic Maintenance on service contract

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/06/2019

They are efficient and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and did a repair my AC units.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/24/2019

Overall it went great. I got service within a couple hours of when I called for the repair. The service guys, Adrian & Tyler, were very careful to put booties on each time they entered the home. Once reviewing the project they gave us options, and of course, we were shocked at the pricing to just reset the toilet. Naturally we took the cheapest price. And Adrian & Tyler did a fine job and were car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reset Toilet

COST $518.7

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

07/19/2019

Better than expected. Old equipment was still working so we were surprised at the quick appointment time given the demands of the season. Technicians were on time, courteous, and knowable and it was obvious they “wanted” to do a professional job. Lennox 10 year parts and warranty was a nice addition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement heat pump, air handler, electronic air filter & thermostat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

03/04/2019

While our entire house had to be re-piped (see previous report) the separate water line for the yard was first damaged and then because of age (50 years) had to be entirely replaced. We have 2 separate meters, one for the house and one for yard water, which does not get as heavily taxed. After installation it was determined there was still a leak, the city was called out to check their equipment a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the course of replacing the house water line, we also had to replace the lawn water line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thank you once again for your follow up review! Sometimes issues are further than meets the eye and requires additional research and repairs. We are pleased to finally get you back up and running properly. Please let us know if there is anything else we may do to assist. Again, Thank you!

03/04/2019

We were without house water for 6 days, however we have 2 meters, one for house and one for the yard. So we were able to manage since the yard line was still working. Red cap worked 2 full days with 2 to 3 men on the job. Because we had to wait several days before they could start (apparently they are quite busy here in Tampa with this problem) we were given a new and bigger water heater. During t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The water line under the house broke and we had to re-plumb the entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. These mean a great deal to us to see just how well we performing. If we can be of any other assistance please don't hesitate to call and we are looking forward to serving your needs in the future. Thanks again !

ALL PLUMBING & AC SERVICES Offered! *Air Conditioning: AC Repair, AC Maintenance, AC Installation, Thermostat Installation, Indoor Air Quality and more *Plumbing: Drain line pressure washing. Water leaks. Water heater installation & repairs. Tankless water heaters. Faucets. Toilets. Camera line inspections. Drain field Rejuvination, Jetting of sewer lines, gas leaks to water heaters, stove. Drain Cleaning, Water Softeners installation & repairs.

NA