New World Auto Glass

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

We are the Hillsborough County's Windshield Replacement Specialists! We offer auto glass windshield replacement and repairs, window repairs, and side auto mirror replacements . We works with all insurance companies. We will process you claim electronically for the payment. There is no cost to the policy holder to replace a windshield in Florida with comprehensive insurance. Our technicians are highly trained and certified....

WindPro Windows & Doors Inc

We sell and install quality hurricane impact replacement windows and doors with a no pressure, no price gimmick approach.

Award 2019

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband took my car to this company and they were to replace my damaged windshield. When my husband took the car after making an appointment to have the cracked windshield replaced. When he returned with the car he told me that the company did not have one of the pieces to finish the installation. According to my husband, when he went to pick up my 2011 Nissan Rogue he was told that he would need to go by an Autozone and they would have the piece that would be required. After this incident mt husband and I separated. I never did the research nor did my estranged husband to look for the missing part. | |Last month I was returning to AL and encountered some heavy wind and rain. I heard a loud banging sound and and pulled off the road to see what the issue was. I discovered that the seal around the window had a large rubber piece that had come loose. I went to an O Reilly"s auto Parts and they took one look at the windshield and informed me that the piece that was missing was part of the complete installation mounts/lining kit that would have been provided to the glass company. |I am currently in the midst of getting the windshield replaced by Wesley"s Auto & Collision repair in Oxford Al is attempting to repair the windshield without breaking the entire windshield. The kit that they ordered was over $100 plus the labor. If the windshield is broken in the process I will have to pay for it as well. I am Oxford, AL to settle my mother's estate from her death in December. I would have given more attention to the windshield issue had I not been going through a divorce and the loss of my mother. I have a copy of where my husband paid for the windshield service.

07/02/2015

I called and I received the lowest price . The person who answer the phone is very professional and helpful. I took my car there and it was done in one hour like they said and they very friendly and they told me about the lifetime warranty. The inside is very clean . I definitely recommended .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Replaced my windshield in one hour

08/08/2014

I got a new car windshield replaced by New World Auto Glass of Tampa and my experience was very good. They responded quickly, gave me the best pricing and a lifetime warranty on my new glass windshield. If I ever have another broken window, I would definitely use them again. They took me last minute and the repair was done within an hour. I will recommend them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield

03/25/2014

Great service, at a great price. I had contacted them about an estimate for a new windshield, and they were they lowest price around. Before I got a chance to get that replaced, I had my passenger side window busted out. I contacted them about getting both done at the same time, and they gave me a great deal. I was able to get the work done the same day, they even did a great job cleaning out the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my windshield and door glass

CATEGORY auto glass

,LIFETIME GUARANTEE .Customer price start at $99 and up for windshield replacements. Why Choose us. Your safety and satisfaction is our highest priority. We accept all insurance companies claims. Electronically process your claim. Best Materials, Certified Technicians. Free Mobile Service. 100% Customer Guarantee Call 813-621-1810 to schedule an appointment

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover