Mister Build it or Fix It Inc.

A 22 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2016

5314 Clewis Ave

Tampa, FL 33610

Hillsborough: 813-323-5735 Polk County: 863-287-6564 Concrete Contractor | Tampa | www.mrbuildittampa.com | Mr. Build it Or Fix It & Best Concrete Construction are two small business companies based in Tampa, Florida & Waverly, Florida and has over 45 years of experience as a subcontractor in concrete construction in both commercial and residential sectors. Our course has remained steady and our portfolio of expertise has grown. Explore our website and learn about the industries we served, areas of specialization and the clients that have placed their trust in us....

concrete driveway installation (14)concrete repair (11)excavating (4)closet design (3)furniture store (1)roofing (1)

12/09/2020

Excellent. They were always prompt and very patient with me and the permitting process. I've done my share of concrete finishing myself and theirs is second to none. You will not regret them for your job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Apron & Sidewalk Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/11/2020

They did a terrific job I couldn’t of asked for better workers and a better result I would recommend them to anybody

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway Installation

CATEGORY closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

10/01/2020

Excellent job, very professional. Cleaned up afterwards as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured a garage slab for a 24feet x 35feet area.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/25/2020

Excellent!! The estimate provided by Tommy Pedroza was easily understood and professionally submitted. Leo Pedroza overcame an obstacle that I created without missing a beat. The team that worked the day of the pour were like poetry in motion. Each one knew his job and went about it with enthusiasm. The finished product was above my expectation. I cannot imagine another company that could perform ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete pave an existing gravel driveway

CATEGORY closet systems,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/16/2020

It went great.They did an awesome job. The driveway turned out perfect. I will recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway Installation

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/11/2020

It went very well, I would definitely recommend him again, he’s an expert at what he does and his crew is great as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two concrete slabs made

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

08/18/2020

Leo and his son did a great job. The job wasn't easy. I added to the size at the last minute, sprinklers and utilities weren't buried very low into the ground and it rained whe nthe concrete was being poured. They persevered and it came out great. Punctual, professional and priced right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Slab Installation

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/24/2020

The repairman / Leo , did an awesome job !!! Scheduled to arrive 8AM , arrived 20 minutes early. Really a professional in operating the Bob Cat to prep and removal of old slab to the concrete pour. Unfortunately we got rain all afternoon . But Leo stayed with it and had to resurface (on his hands and knees ) four times before he could leave. Just an awesome job under some really adverse weather co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

06/15/2020

I was completely satisfied from start to finish. This was the first time I ever had a driveway and/or RV pad installed. I had many questions and I changed my dimensions three times in the planning stages. Everyone was helpful and answered all my questions. Leo and his crew were on time and personal. I stayed home for this project so I could oversee everything. It was a treat to watch the five guys...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway & RV Slab Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

05/05/2020

From beginning to end the service was great. Leo was amazing and very polite and informative. The cost of the job was very good and would recommend them to anyone. They were very clean and they also made sure not to tear up the yard. This company is very professional and if your looking for good concrete work, they are the ones to call. Tommy and Leo Thank you very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Driveway Installation

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Photo for Mister Build it or Fix It Inc. - 5314 Clewis Ave, Tampa, FL - 38552020

Concrete floors, driveways, patios, sidewalks, stamp/decorative concrete