MASTER COLLISION REPAIR

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Locally owned and operated • Over 40 years serving the Tampa Bay area • 8 clean, convenient locations to serve you • Long standing relationships with most major insurance and fleet companies to expedite your repair • Authorized repair facility for most major insurance and fleet companies • Lifetime warranty • BBB trusted and accredited business • Manufacturer trained, conscientious technicians • 98% of our customers would recommend Master Collision Repair to family and friends • Courteous, knowledgeable, professional staff • State of the art, computerized estimating, measuring, repair, and refinishing equipment. • The ability to load level repairs so your vehicle doesn’t get lost in a shop that is overbooked Master Collision Repair has been owned and operated by the same local family for over 40 years. What started as one auto body shop in 1967, has evolved and grown into one of the most trusted collision repair companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our customers are our friends and neighbors. We live, work, and play here. From the very beginning we have always been committed to providing the Tampa Bay area with the highest level of service, quality, and customer satisfaction. We have 8 locations throughout the area to serve you. With locations in North Tampa, South Tampa, Temple Terrace, Brandon, Valrico, Ruskin/Apollo Beach, Wesley Chapel, and Zephyrhills; there is one near your home or office. Please visit our website (www.mastercollisionrepair.com) for details and more helpful information....

Precision Collision & Auto Painting

Our honest, friendly and high quality service continues to make us grow. Our customers are referred to us by word of mouth like friends, neighbors, family members’ local business, insurance agents and insurance companies. Our customers refer their relatives and friends to us, because they know we will treat them with the same honesty and quality service we gave them when they needed us. Precision Collision & Auto Painting, Inc. Is family owned and operated in Seffner, Florida and is not affiliated with any other franchise. Precision Collision has been in business for 20 + years in the Bay area and over 30 years experience in the industry. We are the fastest growing and one of the largest body shops in Seffner, Florida. Our written Lifetime Warranty against peeling, fading or cracking, is backed by a no questions asked, drop it off, we will take care of it process. Precision Collision (Your Final decision!)

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Amazing service. Car was damaged on a side door. Their customer service was outstanding and I received a quote lower than expected. When I got the car back it looked amazing with no signs of any damaged or mismatch in paint. "

CATEGORY auto body repair

09/13/2013

Very good. Professional and courteous. Prompt and clear on what was going to happen and when

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired vehicle after accident. Lots of body work. Replacement of door bumper tires etc.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair,auto glass

06/03/2013

I have an issue and I need to go back and see Master Collision Repair about it.  The results for the last visit were very good. They are very professional, courteous, I didn't have any complaints about waiting time or their facility.They are on my insurance company's list as acceptable and so the insurance paid for it. I have done business with them before and I have part of my hood that is peelin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Master Collision Repair when my daughter had an accident in my car and I had to have it repaired.

CATEGORY auto body repair