Macy Jackson Air Systems Inc

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2005

Your trusted source for making your home clean & comfortable. Over 90 Years combined experience in the heating & cooling business....

Hometown Heating and Air of Central Florida

Our goal as an organization is to provide the best service, in a timely manner, at a fair price to every client we service. What sets us apart is the drive to change the industry standard. There are to many companies that give our industry a poor reputation. We are dedicated to changing that. We focus on quality over quantity and instill that into every employee that walks through our doors. We have a combined experience of over 20 years in the industry. We over promise and over deliver. We make sure you are fully informed, educated, and walk hand in hand through out the entire process for which ever project we are contracted to perform. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by Hometown Heating and Air of Central Florida  on Angie's List

06/22/2018

I had used this company in the past for maintenance issues and was happy with their work. I elected to hire them to replace my old system and was very impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Air Conditioner system.

06/05/2018

Outside unit (compressor) stopped working overnight. I contacted Macy-Jackson, who installed the system several years ago, Saturday at 7:40 AM. Charles came at 9:30 AM, diagnosed it, went to get a part & had it running again before 10:30.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown capacitor replaced on outside unit

10/20/2017

Macy Jackson has been taking care of my A/C system for 15 years. Charles and his team are practical, thoughtful, and responsive. I currently rent my townhome. Came to town to check on the property. Found that the A/C wasn't working properly. I emailed Macy Jackson at 11 PM on Thursday and Charles had his service technicians Josh and Fred here before 12 Noon on Friday. They promptly diagnosed the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C system maintenance and repair.

08/22/2017

Excellent. Very professional and knowledgeable. Good clean up when finished. I am very picky with contractors and I recommended Macy Jackson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C system. I wanted a very high end system that only a few dealers in the Tampa Bay area are qualified to install.

07/31/2017

I recently had my condo air conditioning system cooling poorly, start making noise and quit working. I called Macy Jackson Air Systems, the A/C company I have used and trusted for years. Though it had been a couple years since I needed AC work, Ken Macy remembered me when I called & came out and assessed the problem but could not repair it right away but could get it working temporarily until a pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerant leak and replace in-line drier in condo air conditioning. evacuate system, recharge with refrigerant and check system function.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning service, repair & installations. Residential & light commercial.

Oil