M & B All Trade Services LLC.

C Rated | 2 Reviews

We provide all services for a fair price. Give us a call anytime for a free quote. 813-694-6242...

N/A
JR Pressure Wash Service

10% Off for Senior Citizens and Veterans ALL YEAR LONG!** 10% Off for EVERYONE and 15% Off for Senior Citizens and Veterans throughout December and January!** At JR Pressure Wash Service LLC we free hand all of the services and keep a close eye on the outcome, constantly retracing our steps to ensure that the job is done to perfection. All of the products we use are top quality - not to "just get it done", but to "get it done right". We're willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are not just satisfied, but impressed, because we want to be your life-time provider of pressure wash and sealing services. Let us show you what we can do for you!!

Offers by JR Pressure Wash Service on Angie's List

01/28/2021

It was good. They showed up on time. They moved everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved everything for me from one place to another. They picked up furniture on that same day as well.

CATEGORY moving companies

01/28/2021

They were very friendly. It was not a good service. They didn't know what they were doing. I called them and they didn't answer my call. I wanted them to call me back and fix what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a cement work for me, which they did my patio and a striped on my concrete driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair

We called and texted him to finish the job and he hasn’t reached out to us since. This review is false