Lifestyle Remodeling

• Trade License Locale
  • State of Florida

4897 W. Waters Ave B

Tampa, FL 33634

We are Florida's #1 Four Season Sunroom installer. We specialize in year-round, all season glass sunrooms and patio enclosures. Keep out the heat, humidity, dust, pollen, bugs, rain and the harsh Florida elements. Enjoy the outdoors...indoors! Turn your unusable space into a game room, office, craft room, den, family room, playroom or just a place to relax. We can design a sunroom for any lifestyle, need or budget. Contact us today for your FREE design consultation....

sunroom and patio (26)window replacement (9)home remodeling (8)

04/20/2020

From start to finish the process was outstanding. The demo ladies at the home show at Tropicana Field explain the process and the quality of product. The same goes for the sales gentleman. The different crews involved were friendly , cordial, and respectful not to mention professional. Would recommend and hire for another project. Eric C.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a sunroom with split area for bbq grill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review. I will definitely pass on you positive feedback to our Lifestyle Remodeling team. We know you will be enjoying your new all season sunroom and your many future family BBQ's in your new addition.

04/19/2020

I am so impressed by Lifestyle Remodeling! I had the most beautiful sunroom completed. They not only do quality work, but their customer service can not be beaten. The only thing I am not happy with is the fact that they can't help me remodel my entire house! I would hire them to do my kitchen, bathrooms, closets, but sadly that isn't their niche. I have never found a contractor who sets a timelin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosure of sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Photo for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38508700

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to write this review. We understand finding the right contactor can be difficult at times. We at Lifestyle Remodeling take great pride in trust, communication and value we offer to our customers. Please let us know if we can help with any future needs, your Lifestyle remodeling team.

04/13/2020

Lifestyle Remodeling did a superb job. The work site was left clean every day and the work was done in an appropriate amount of time. The materials used are top notch quality as is the workmanship. Two thumbs up to Lifestyle Remodeling for doing a solid job. I love my new sun room and pergola.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun Room and Pergola addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

Photo for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38494872

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! Here at Lifestyle Remodeling we take a lot of pride in our work. We are trilled to know you are happy with your new sun room and pergola, your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

04/10/2020

I absolutely love my new sunroom! What a transformation from a tiny unusable patio to a beautiful sunroom that is used daily. The whole process went smoothly from the initial estimate with TEMO product samples to the very end with a walk through with a company representative. The staff kept me informed of the timetable and changes to it. They are expensive but have a quality product that I know wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunroom addition

CATEGORY replacement windows, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Photo for Lifestyle Remodeling - 4897 W. Waters Ave, Tampa, FL - 38491730

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves on using top quality products and offering the best value in the sunroom industry. We know you will enjoy your new year round glass sunroom for many, many years to come. Your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

04/10/2020

Staff is wonderful to work. Questions answered quickly and accurately. Excellent product and workmanship. A seamless operation from sales to office to production. I will highly recommend to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transformed lanai into permanent sun room

CATEGORY remodeling, replacement windows, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Great working with you Kaureen! Thank you for being a great customer. We appreciate the 5 stars.

04/07/2020

Our sunroom has turned into one of the most used rooms in the house. Lifestyle Remodeling did a wonderful job wokring with us to get what we wanted. Whenever we had a problem they responded quickly and without fuss. The quality is excellent and the customer service is top-notch. Would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted backporch into Sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], wow, we built your sun room in 2013 and are thrilled to hear its the most used room in your house. We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review.

12/22/2019

They were very professional and prompt did an excellent job they communicated every step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on . I highly recommend anyone to use lifestyle I know that I would. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love my sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], so glad to hear how happy you are with your new sunroom. We take a lot of pride in communication and project management. Thank you for your review and recommendation. Your Lifestyle Remodeling team.

12/18/2019

I definitely give Lifestyle Remodeling 5 Stars. I am extremely picky about any work that is done to my home. I am so glad that we chose Lifestyle Remodeling because from the beginning to the end, they are true professionals. Our sunroom turned out exactly the way we wanted. Although they are a bit pricey, the end result was well worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lanai sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the 5 Stars. We know you will be you enjoying your new Sunroom for many years to come and we are glad that you see the value in our products and services.

12/02/2019

Smooth and effective and kept me updated the whole time. Without a doubt the best in the biz . I would recommend this place to family and friends. From the crew that does the install all the way up to the owner himself you can trust these guys want you to be satisfied with the service they provide. I wish I had called them sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a beautiful sunroom that completely changed the dynamic of my backyard! Actually enjoy having people over now lol.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing us for your sunroom project. Your enjoyment and satisfaction is our top priority. Glad to hear you are now able to enjoy your backyard space year round with family and friends. Thank You, your Lifestyle Remodeling Team.

04/17/2019

First I would like to say how happy I am that I decided to add a sunroom onto my house. I had long been interested in taking my shabby screen room down and doing something in which my family and I could use more often. I paint from home which is part time so I needed an area that was a cooler temperature then my old screen room. Lifestyle cam out within a few weeks, I had wished it would of ben so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sunroom addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Sunrooms, Patio Enclosures, Glass Room Additions, Replacement Windows, Four Season Sunrooms, Energy Efficient Windows, all season Patio Rooms, Glass Sun Room Additions

SCREENS, screened rooms, screen repairs, pool cages, bird cages, carports

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available