Leak Wizard Corporation

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

We Guarantee to find your Leak or you don't pay us a dime! Ask us about our Active Military Discount! Swimming Pool Leak Detection & Repair Pool & Spa House / Slab Leak Detection Florida License Number: CPC1457208...

Tampa Bay Plumbers LLC

Tampa Bay Plumbers is a 24hr service company that specializes in residential plumbing and septic work. Our technicians have been working in plumbing and septic for at least 10 years, and many are coming up on 10 years with our company! See for yourself why we are such a trusted service provider on Angie's List. We never compromise our integrity and work very hard to make our customers problems go away forever. Honesty, dependability, and integrity are words we live by here at Tampa Bay Plumbers. In addition to providing emergency plumbing and septic service, we handle many sewer and water line repairs, including trench-less technologies and CCTV inspection. Our primary service areas include Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, and Polk Counties for plumbing and septic service. TBP takes great care and pride in providing the best customer service possible. Regardless of your plumbing or septic problem, Tampa Bay Plumbers can fix it. We have the finest equipment to help with the job the first time. Our pump truck with 2600 gallon tank can pump any septic tank or lift station. We use a Harben or US Jetter for cleaning and restoring drain lines to their original condition. The TV inspection equipment we use can view lines from 1.5 inch up to 12 inch and can be used to locate lines underground. In the last 10 years we have taken a special interest in installing liners. The system involves re-lining the insides of old, failing pipes without the need to dig up your house or yard. Please call our customer service office at 813-PLUMBER for more details about any of our Award winning products and services. Service area not covered: Manatee & Sarasota County are not in our service area.

Award 2019

03/06/2020

Fabuous ! Josh was my technician. He arrived on time and did a very thorough and professional job. He explained the entire process to me and was able to locate leaks in the skimmer and around the pool light, both of which he repaired. He also showed me how to utilize the vacuum port for my cleaner instead of the skimmer, which will relieve any future pressure on the skimmer and hopefully extend it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detect and repair pool leaks

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the "A" review!

11/11/2019

He did a good job. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detected a leak and repaired it.

08/28/2019

OK. It's been about 6 months now since Leak Wizard crew came out. I wanted to wait before I gave a review, to see if their "fix" eliminated the problem. I just have to say that I am very impressed with the work they did to determine the problem. They were here for 2 days (thurs and fri) looking for the leak. They used dye, sonic leak detector and dove the pool multiple times. Jeff, their lead tech...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My in ground pool was leaking about 1/2 inch per day. My water bill was increasing since it had to be filled every day.

12/07/2018

Jeff (the owner) did the work himself, and was quite thorough.. He identified a couple major leaks (around spa jet and pool skimmer), and meticulously chiseled out the old hydraulic epoxy from previous repair attempts (with another company), then resealed with concrete and epoxy. He also identified and sealed a few other minor leaks as well. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Identify and repair pool/spa leaks

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to make our customers happy. - Jina at Leak Wizard

11/29/2018

Jeff came out and quickly found and repaired 3 leaks. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service. Refreshing to have such awesome customer service! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool leak repair

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company! We appreciate the feedback!

Pool & Spa Leak Detection, Pool Plumbing Repairs, Pool Structural Repairs, Leak Detection on Residential & Commercial Property, Slab Leak Detection, Commercial Grate Replacement, PVC Hand Rail Installations.

We do not service Vinyl Liner pools.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover