Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2012

B Rated | 92 Reviews

Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services today!...

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

02/10/2020

This company was very responsive and extremely thorough. Because I did not know what I had, she looked at everything and provided an honest and very thorough response and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
appraisal

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

Thank you. It was a pure pleasure to have served you. And thank you for your service to this Country!! All the best to you and yours!!

02/07/2020

Very professional. She explained the process, each coin value, and the reason behind the value of the coins. Friendly and efficient service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coin appraisal and selling of coins

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal, buying services

It was a pleasure to meet and work with you. Your smile lit-up the room, and your pretty earrings! Thank you for your time reviewing us. Hope our paths cross again.

03/28/2019

Fantastic. They took very good care of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had coin looked at to see what it was and worth. Also brought a bracelet.

CATEGORY jewelry stores, jewelry appraisal

Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have met you. Hope our paths cross again. Regards!

09/08/2018

It went very well. I inherited a coin collection and wanted to know the value. They were very professional and you can tell they know what they are doing. They sorted the coins and answered my questions. The value was more than I expected and I was happy with the experience. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraisal of coin collection

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

We were honored to work with you and your estate. Thank you.

09/05/2018

I was very impressed with how they managed the evaluation of my collection. They were very professional. It was a very good experience all around; I would certainly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraisal for purchase

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

Thank you. It was a pleasure to serve you well.

Appraising your collection with offer to purchase if you wish to sell. Coins, Currency, Gold items, Silver Items, Mint Sets, Proof Sets, Coin Sets, Morgan Dollars, and more... Contact us to speak to a Numismatist today.

We do not buy costume jewelry. We do not buy antiques, furniture, glassware and other household items, with except of Sterling Silver Flatware. We do not offer Jewelry design & repair.

Check, PayPal