INTEGRITY KEY LOCK AND SAFE LLC

• 05/12/2016

1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Po Box 10816

Tampa, FL 33679

INTEGRITY KEY, LOCK, AND SAFE, LLC IS A FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED BUSINESS (dba INTEGRITY KEY, LOCK, & SAFE). WE ARE AN EXPERIENCED (20+ years) PROFESSIONAL LOCKSMITH COMPANY. WE PROVIDE A HIGH QUALITY & AN INFORMED SERVICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. Additional address - 4315 W Santiago St, Tampa FL 33629 ....

locksmith (518)

12/31/2020

This was a very positive experience. Gary answered the phone himself and came very soon after I called even though it was after "normal" working hours. He was knowledgeable and professional, replaced the lock quickly and the price was fair. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door lock replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

11/14/2020

We called on a Friday around noon. He never phone us back until Tuesday saying that somehow the voicemail had been missed. By then we'd already booked the work with another company. He was apologetic on the phone and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 8 exterior door locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

11/10/2020

Everything went better than expected, Gary did the complete job quickly. He checked that all the new keys worked in all five locks and he made sure everything was completely cleaned up. I would hire him again and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keying locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

09/13/2020

Excellent! I received prompt and excellent service. Gary was great. A real professional. I would hire him again and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace an entry door handle set

COST $125.1

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

09/06/2020

They locksmith did an excellent job and was very informative. After arriving we did a walkthrough and I learned a lot about the existing hardware and high quality locks existing. He took his time and did a thorough job. Also, he informed me of a default in our locking system and took care to delete it and reprogrammed as the prior owner did not leave the instruction manual with default info.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key of a new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

07/23/2020

Gary was a consummate professional. He rekeyed the two locks on our front door when we moved into our new condo. However, he went above and beyond by correcting some things that was erroneously put in by the former owner and made absolute sure that everything was aligned properly. He took his time and his great effort was much appreciated. I would highly recommend him. Also, he was came the day I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change lock and bolt

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

07/16/2020

Second time working with Gary and Integrity Key Lock & Safe - and once again five star service and A rating from me! Gary alerted me on my prior call that the builders pins/master pins were never removed from my lock, allowing master keys to still function. He was the first locksmith to point this out despite having the same locks changed before by other companies. So, when I bought my new home, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change locks new construction home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

06/09/2020

Excellent job today completed by Integrity Key Lock & Safe. Owner Gary called this morning in response to my request last evening, and he was here same day to complete the job. Very impressed by his responsiveness, the quality of work, and the value. Would highly recommend him to anyone and I’ll be calling him again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keying of 3 entryways and replacement of one lock. Fixed 2 doors that weren’t closing properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/05/2020

Gary was prompt, courteous and professional. He set an appointment time with me and called when he was on the way. The price was right and Gary did a great job. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key Locks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

04/14/2020

Having lost my one & only door key (On a Sunday!) I contacted Integrity Lock & Key for assistance. Initially, I was advised that Sunday service was not available. After hearing my situation The Owner agreed to help me even though He was in excess of an hour away.! He arrived & promptly went to work rekeying the lock. He was very friendly , kind & patient and I truly appreciated His willingness to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed Door Lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITH SERVICES (ALSO AUTO & MOTORCYCLE); LOCKOUTS; KEYS ORIGINATED (if lost) OR DUPLICATED (if not lost); LOCKS REPAIRED, REPLACED, OR REKEYED (including Master Key Systems); SAFE SALES & SERVICE; HIGH SECURITY (bump proof) PRIMUS LOCKS; MAILBOX LOCKS; DOOR CLOSERS; PANIC HARDWARE; HINGES & HINGE PIVOTS; ELECTRONIC ACCESS CONTROL; AND MANY MANY MORE SERVICES AVAILABLE. CALL FOR FREE PHONE ESTIMATE.

Alarm Systems