Hot 2 Cold .inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1503 S US Highway 301 Ste 81

Tampa, FL 33619

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience. ...

hvac repair (42)air duct cleaning (4)

03/25/2020

We called Hot 2 Cold today as we had a leak. James Thornsberry, the engineer, came over within a few hours and quickly diagnosed the problem. There was a problem with the unit above us and he didn't hesitate to assist all of us. James was extremely kind and polite throughout the process. He did not charge us. This is the best experience I've had with servicing for my AC in this area and I would HI...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

02/18/2020

I had a great experience with Hot 2 Cold. Very professional service compared to many other companies we have used. Phone was picked up immediately and they coordinated the visit on my schedule. They sent me a text with a picture and brief bio of the technician who would be performing the service (nice touch!).The technician Heath Pope called prior to heading our way and showed up right at noon (se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC leaks diagnosed and fixed, system recharged

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/10/2020

Perfect. Corey Burdette of Hot 2 Cold said when he would be there, showed up on time, and did a simply outstanding job. He was quick, thorough and diagnosed the problem to a perfect solution. He even went above and beyond by identifying a fix to prevent future issues. He was friendly, yet professional, and shared details and knowledgeable concerning the issue and how to prevent it. I would call Ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First had to identify the issue. Ended up performing condensation drain line clean out and rerouting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

10/31/2019

I had two other AC companies at our property. None of them bothered to look at the unit very well they just said I needed a new one. John Campbell with hot to cold took his time to determine the problem and fixed our AC at a fraction of the cost the replace which is running great thank you John

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Hot2Cold preform an annual service on my one year old a/c system. John Campbell is a courtesy, skilled, experienced HVAC tech. No issues, John, followed up with a new filter., once it was available. I highly recommend both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/30/2019

Excellent, professional, courteous, fast service. Best A/C experience I have any received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/29/2019

The service technician, John Campbell was very professional. He arrived on schedule and was very friendly. He went right to work and quickly figured out what the problem was and fixed it at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this company and especially John Campbell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/20/2019

John Campbell was my tech. He was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. He got the job done quickly and he was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hvac was tripped & wasn’t working

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

10/18/2019

The work was really neat and the tech was very professional. He made sure everything was up to code and the work was finished in less time then I thought. Would definitely hire them again for all my HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have my condensing unit up to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

Photo for Hot 2 Cold .inc - 1503 S US Highway 301 Ste 81, Tampa, FL - 38179137

10/17/2019

This process went much smoother than I anticipated. After meeting with a few companies I went with Hot 2 Cold. They are the only company that seemed to actually look at my home and want to educate me on what I could do. The other companies came out for less than 30 minutes and gave me a verbal price. Hot 2 Cold spent over an hour and even climbed through my attic. Warren is the salesperson that ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Photo for Hot 2 Cold .inc - 1503 S US Highway 301 Ste 81, Tampa, FL - 38178765

HVAC Residential and Commercial Specialist in Repair, Maintenance, and Installation Services

Automotive HVAC Service