Gulf Coast Video

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2009

501 S Falkenburg Rd Ste D15

Tampa, FL 33619

Tv repair on all brands, carry in and in home service available. Manufacturer warranty repair. Technicians are all factory certified and factory trained. Home theater is are specialty, all house sound, apple tv, air tv,1 touch remotes, videography, market research upgrades, if it is electronic call!...

TV Repair (56)Stereo and Home Theater Systems (9)Electronic Gadget Repair (3)Appliance Repair - Small (1)TV Sales (1)

03/27/2014

Very responsive, on time, completed properly - the carpenter used by them however, probably rates a "C" for finish work.  If I had to do the shelving and framework for the imbedded system again, I would ask them for probably a better finish work by their carpentry vendor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new 80 inch LED TV with surround sound and third vendor for carpentry

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2014

03/02/2014

Joe the owner of the business came to my house the same day i called for service.  I was having problems with my new 1.5 year old Samsung flat screen TV.  The sound was going in and out and the picture had just began flashing white.  Joe began testing all the inputs to the TV and determined the HDMI cable had gone bad.  We replace the HDMI cable and everything was back to being great.  The call to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed a flat screen TV problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014

02/24/2014

They where professionals.... They make the Customer #1 in service_|Highly recommend them

CATEGORY home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2014

02/23/2014

Very good.  They did everything they said and then some.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I joined Angies List to find a reliable television installer in our area.  Gulf Coast Video lived up to their reputation.  They installed my television and stereo and then a Harmony remote control.  We couldn't be happier with the service we received from their media specialist Noel. He was knowledgeable , thorough, and very professional.   We will recommend this company to our friends.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2014

02/12/2014

I have a flat screen TV that is mounted above the fireplace. I could not get my hand behind the TV to put a wire and for our speaker system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use Gulf Coast Video. They came up with the smaller hand and stack the viral for me.

CATEGORY home theater design

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

01/22/2014

They came out and fixed the TV. They were able to get everything hooked up again. They were courteous, prompt and very efficient. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to find out what was wrong with the TV and if they could repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2014

01/08/2014

Called Gulf Coast Video and they even agreed to meet me at their office one morning early so I wouldn't have to miss work.  I thought this was above and beyond what should be expected.  They quoted an expected price to repair the TV and told me they would call if that price were to change due to what they might find when inside the TV.  I received a call the next day that the TV had been repaired ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new Vizio 42" TV unfortunately had the r6 cable connection in the back of the TV accidentally broke off.  Needed to have this connection replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2013

08/09/2013

My wife was watching TV with my mother-in-law and all of a sudden ..BANG.. no picture .. my wife yelled for me and so I brought down our sons 40 in TV for them to watch .. my wife wouldn't have anything to do with the small TV .. she wanted me to fix the big TV asap .. I got on Angie's lit and found a nearby company (Gulf Coast Video) close by and opened on saturday .. I called and the owner said ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced light bulb which had exploded inside my 73 in Mitsubishi TV..

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair, electronic repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2013

05/20/2013

Great I wanted some information on repairing electronics and they gave it to me. smiley face

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me insight.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2013

05/07/2013

My 2 year old TV would not turn on.  I took it Gulf Coast Video because they had good reviews from Angie's list and they were fairly close.  I dropped it off late Friday afternoon.  I received a call Monday morning.  They checked the unit and found that I needed a new power unit.  Parts and labor would be $93.  I told them to fix it.  They had to order parts.  I received a call the following Monda...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The TV would not turn on.  I took the unit to Gulf Coast because it was big enough for me to carry.  They will do in house repairs on large screens.  I needed a new power unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2013

Sound and video installation. Audiovisual installation. Audio and video systems installed and serviced.tv repair, dlp lamps training in audiovisual, flat screen installation. Home automation,home surround sound, video surveillance security easy to use remote controls, user friendly, systems, audiovisual etc. After hours services available on request.

NOT APPLICABLE.