Gulf Coast Video

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2009

501 S Falkenburg Rd Ste D15

Tampa, FL 33619

Tv repair on all brands, carry in and in home service available. Manufacturer warranty repair. Technicians are all factory certified and factory trained. Home theater is are specialty, all house sound, apple tv, air tv,1 touch remotes, videography, market research upgrades, if it is electronic call!...

TV Repair (56)Stereo and Home Theater Systems (9)Electronic Gadget Repair (3)Appliance Repair - Small (1)TV Sales (1)

05/31/2017

They diagnosed and completed work in very timely manner. Very pleased. Very nice guys, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV suddenly had no picture

03/29/2017

Got TV back in a week. Great service, very flexible. Had option for them to pick up/deliver or for me to drop off/pick up TV. VERY reasonable price! Would definitely recommend to family, friends, or anyone who needs TV repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
55" TV stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

01/23/2017

I went through the procedure to reet it but it would only stay on for a minute or so. I called Joszef and while he was driving, he explained to me the step to take to get the failure code. I followed those steps and called him back with the code. He looked it up and told me the lamp had failed. I'm going out today to buy a new lamp and hopefully this will solve the issue but it does certainly soun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My DLP TV would power off by itself after a short power outage and the steps to resolve it did not work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

08/25/2015

Gulf Coast Video fixed the TV in a timely fashion and even came $20 under the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 50"  TV had lost its audio.  As it was over its one year warranty, I needed to look at other options.  Called and spoke to Gulf Coast Video.  They were very informative over the phone.  Dropped the TV off the same day.

CATEGORY home theater design, tv repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

04/28/2015

Joe Jano was excellent! I call the day before to get a ballpark on price but couldn't confirm.  I know this tv requires maintenance every couple years but this was not a great time financially for my family due to a recent illness. Joe was very honest. He gave price over the phone and even gave a discount for the service call fee because we were in neighboring city Riverview. I explain my situatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
73in Mitsubishi TV needed lamp replaced. Age of tv 7yrs .

COST $171.2

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2015

11/25/2014

He took the time to inspected everything to make sure it was all working before he left.  He was very professional and was on time.  I will most definitely call Gulf Coast Video again.    Well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider reconnected my surround sound system and was able to locate the problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2014

09/10/2014

When I called they answered the phone in couple of rings. I told them what my problem was. They had a technician out to my house in an hour. The technician "Neal" was outstanding! He got everything working in about a half hour. Then he showed me ways to have my system do more things (set-up 2 audio zones). He also took the time to check to see that the DVD, CD, TV and Stereo each were programed co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and reconnect stereo system for the home. Instructed on the stereo system and set-up 2 audio zones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2014

06/09/2014

I called Gulf Coast Video and described my problem and they immediately had someone sent to my house to diagnose the problem.  I spoke to Tim on the phone who was very nice and Joseph is the one who came out to the house.  They were both super nice and very helpful.  It was determined they needed to work on it in the shop so Joseph took our TV back to the shop with him.  Not only were they vey nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed the problem, took our TV back to the shop to repair, tested it for a few days, and then returned it to our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2014

06/03/2014

Our 2 yr old plasma tv shut down on us and of course the warranty had just expired. So Panasonic referred us to them and the came and figured out the problem right away. Gave us an estimate by the end of the day and in 10 days our tv was fixed and back on the wall. Good company and people to deal with. Had no problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired our out of warranty plasma tv.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2014

04/18/2014

They responded very quickly to my call, made the appointment and showed up on time and prepared to do the job. He warned me of the possible things that could go wrong with such an old television, but nothing went wrong.  Two months later and the TV is working like new.  I'd definitely call them again.  He got me much needed added life out of a great machine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a very old large screen television.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2014

Sound and video installation. Audiovisual installation. Audio and video systems installed and serviced.tv repair, dlp lamps training in audiovisual, flat screen installation. Home automation,home surround sound, video surveillance security easy to use remote controls, user friendly, systems, audiovisual etc. After hours services available on request.

NOT APPLICABLE.