Geekatoo Inc - Tampa

Angie's List since March 2016

Have no fear, Geekatoo is here! We can send a geek to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer. Geekatoo also offers home and business tech support plans starting at $9. We serve the entire United States. There’s no need to trek over to Geek Squad. Our services are backed by the Geekatoo Guarantee. If we can’t help, you don’t pay!...

Immediate Computer Repair

Immediate Computer Repair, LLC dba Concept Computers in Tampa a can help you with any computer repair or laptop repair. We can do anything from virus removal to computer upgrades. Please call us today to see how we can help you. We service the greater Tampa and Pasco area. We have over 35 years of experience with 16 years in the same location. Owner and operated by David Piper.

02/29/2016

Fast, professional. ?Understood the problem and fixed it immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed some computer connectivity issues I was having.

01/29/2016

It went extremely well. Not only did they do the work required but I learned how to use all three devices. The technician was wonderful, and extremely patient with me. This was no small task as I am a 67 year old technology idiot. If you need any IT work I highly recommend these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up my printer, laptop and Ipad

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved tv on wall from one location to another.

01/01/2016

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Repair. TV Mounting. Virus Removal. Home Theater. Networking. Home Automation.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa