EXPERIENCE TREE SERVICE CORPORATION

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10204 DOVE MEADOW CT

Tampa, FL 33615

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE...

tree service (320)lawn care (24)landscaping (16)mulch delivering (8)leaf removal (3)lakefront landscaping (1)

05/29/2020

Left 3 messages never heard from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and removal

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

04/10/2020

Asbel and his guys are the best. Done even waste your time with the others. Family company and they will treat you right!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/22/2020

Prompt on giving estimate! Prompt on scheduling for work to be done! Prompt on arrival time! Very competitive price! They provided very professional and safe service. They have the necessary equipment and expertise to remove large trees. Many of the large branches were over the house or pool cage and they were removed with our contact with the structures. We were very pleased with their clean-up p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 1 large camphor tree and 4 large oak trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

D

09/24/2019

Asbel, the owner, is a solid guy and very customer oriented. I had him do some work for me a few years back and I am loyal to those who provide me good service at a fair price. In this case, Asbel was slow to respond to multiple requests but he did eventually respond. He came out, was very apologetic and gave me a competitive quote. I agreed on the spot and we set a date for he and his crew to com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant tree trimming and waster disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

08/09/2019

I shopped around for the best companies with reviews and came across ETS. I could tell from the reviews the owner was a great guy and cared about his business and customers, which was very important to me. This proved true when Abel called me and came out to meet me. He was honest and accurate, and passionate about his work. After walking my property and properly assessing my tree situation, he ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently purchased a home is surrounded by trees that haven’t been trimmed in years. There were dead and decaying branches everywhere that were hazardous and bug filled. After a bad rain my house and yard were a damaged and a mess. I needed a tree trimming service ASAP! ETS was on it.

05/02/2019

This company is fantastic. Asbel and his crew were so professional and i’m elated at the job they did. I did my research and got 5 estimates (exhausting in itself) for the work that I needed done and I’m beyond happy that I chose them. Their work is perfection, they were extremely punctual and their clean up was second to none. Trust my review, you won’t be sorry. In addition, their quote was bett...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and large tree trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Photo for EXPERIENCE TREE SERVICE CORPORATION - 10204 DOVE MEADOW CT, Tampa, FL - 37859342

02/14/2019

I called the owner after noticing the company here on Angies list and he came to my house the same day with an estimate. I had other estimates but his was the best. Within one week they had the permit and came to my house today, just 9 days after the initial contact. His crew was on time and they took down the tree very quickly, yet safely. I had been concerned about large branches overhanging my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A large Camphor tree close to my house started causing cracks on the side of my house. Needed the tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

Photo for EXPERIENCE TREE SERVICE CORPORATION - 10204 DOVE MEADOW CT, Tampa, FL - 37713088

09/19/2018

We have been satisfied customers of Asbel for many years and had him trim our oak trees and viburnam hedges. We need work again, and we attempted to contact him by phone, text, and email. He only responded once to say he would get back to us, but he never did. We are very disappointed as long term customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and hedge trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

good evening, I am really sorry for no been able to help you and other good customers like you, I really apologize. I was having some serious health problems and I got behind on everything. thanks god I am better now and back on tracks. my sincerely apologize to you and everybody that I wasn't able to help, merry Christmas and god bless.

08/28/2018

Completely blew me off. No text, no call no work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a couple of trees trimmed on my property and they came out an gave me an estimate. I phoned them a week later and gave them the job. They said they could start it in 2 weeks as they had other jobs. As we neared the start date, we exchanged text messages to confirm the date and time. They said they were running a little behind but thought they could still begin work on previously mention start date. He also said he would text me back a start time on Saturday (Monday was start day). Saturday...no text. Sunday I followed up asking for a time and if they were coming. They never returned my text and completely blew me off. Start day came and went and never heard from them.

CATEGORY tree service

good evening I apologize it wasn't my intention to blew you off I was having some serious health problem and I lost control of everything, thanks god I am back to normal life. my sincerely apologize.

08/08/2018

They never called to even talk about the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a palm tree trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

I am so sorry for not been able to communicate with you I was having some serious health problem. my sincerely apologize. god bless.

TREE SERVICE, REMOVAL, PLANTING, MULCHING AND NEW MULCH.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express