DASH AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2004

Automotive repair, Lic#MV30604, 4 employees, own tow truck, cost is determined by estimates Eva Duchesne Military discount....

Tommy's Auto Service

St Petersburg's Auto Service Center Since 1951, Tommy’s is a AAA approved full-service auto repair and maintenance center dedicated to providing you with Carefree Car Ownership. Conveniently located in the heart of St. Petersburg on 22nd Avenue North between I-275 and US-19, Tommy's staff of ASE Certified Auto Repair Technicians use AC Delco parts to care for your car and keep it running safely and dependably.

03/14/2017

Excellent. The guys diagnosed the broken "squirter" quickly, picked one up from a local supplier, and had me on my way within an hour. I have used DASH several times for big and little jobs. They are great to work with and very capable at all levels of car repair. Highly recommend -

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my windshield washer nozzles wasn't working.

04/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the third time I've used this provider. On every ocassion I have had incredible service. They are honest, trustworthy and cost effective. I would personally recommend them to anyone.

07/22/2013

Took the truck in at 0730 on 22 July 2013. I explained about the rough idle and that I wanted an oil change also. At 3pm on 22 July 2013 I called Dash Automotive and said that I had not heard from them and that I needed my truck back so I could drive it the  following day. Eva Duchesne said that Donny was out road testing another car and they would call me back when he returned. Eva returned my ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my 1994 Ford Ranger to Dash Automotive on 19 July 2013 because it idled rough while in gear. I was told by the owner (Donny Duchesne) that he was to busy and to make an appointment for Monday July 22, 2013, which I did.

09/15/2009

What started out as a not-so-good experience, turned into a great ending. There was some miscommunication when my daughter?s car was being worked on. I thought ok here we go with another automotive shop that just keeps taking you for money. Not the case at all. Once I spoke with Donny and we figured out what the true problem was his team went above and beyond to get the car up and running. I simpl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot and repair my daughters car. Rountine maintenance and alignment for my van.

03/09/2009

My experience was very good. You can feel comfortable taking your vehicle in. They do the work that's necessary and don't try to add things that aren't required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car here for service. My last visit was for routine maintenance. They balanced the wheels and replaced the wiper blades.

CATEGORY auto repair

complete automotive repair (foreign & domestic), transmission rebuild,after-market warranties, fleet maintenance, tires, fabrication work, tow service, free estimates, competetive prices. All work guaranteed.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa