CONTOUR PAVING

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We are a family owned and operated Paving business out of Tampa, FL. Contour Paving has been established sense the year 2000 but I personally have been doing this type of work for over 30 years. We always deal one on one with our customers and provide a professional and friendly service. We strive to satisfy our customers and create a lasting business relationship for years to come....

Whitman's Asphalt

12  REVIEWS
Whitman's Asphalt

Welcome to Whitman's Asphalt! We are the complete asphalt and parking lot specialist! We also specialize in Epoxy Flooring treatments for commercial properties. Our licensed, insured, and incorporated staff remains dedicated to using the best materials available. We are also a BBB A+ rated business! We're here to produce long-lasting and affordable asphalt paving services, all work is guaranteed!

11/08/2013

Treasa Diaz was prompt in responding and having ur driveway sealed. We highly recommend her company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal the driveway

C

09/27/2012

. They arrived promptly and proceded to clean the drive and prepare it for sealing. They seemed to work well and professionally and were done in about 2 hours. I didn't go over and inspect the work initially because it was still wet. but when my husband came home and saw the job, he was NOT happy. The driveway looked worse than if we would have just had it coated. The sales pitch given talked abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are frequent users of Angie's List and trust the reviews to determine the quality of work we would expect to receive. But we were disappointed with the original job done by Contour Paving. They later returned to correct it. Teresa came out to quote the job and understood we needed a few of patches done to our asphalt driveway as well as sealing it. She assured my husband and I that the patches would be "feathered in" and we were under the impression that they would be noticeable, but not glaringly so (the pictures speaks for themselves). As her quote seemed reasonable and based on the previous reviews, her knowledge and expertise, we agreed to have Contour Paving do the job without other quotes.

03/28/2012

Their crew is great. She is always reasonable every time I've used her company. She is very professional and I highly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some patch work and an overlay.

09/16/2011

Tried to call. Disconnected phone number. (I did double check it).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to call. Disconnected phone number.

11/17/2010

Very, very professional, friendly, courteous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used her services a few times over the years. She laid a new asphalt driveway and also sealcoated a few years later.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

We offer new lays, resurfacing, patch work, seal coating, striping, and more.