Bay Area Plumbing Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2000

B Rated | 47 Reviews

At Bay Area Plumbing we offer top quality residential and commercial new construction services, complete bathroom & kitchen remodeling, and a professional service department striving day after day to build an honest and courteous relationship with the entire Tampa Bay Area. Family owned and operated for over 20 years. We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week. We do not charge an overtime fee on Saturday before 3:00 pm. Please visit our web site www.BayAreaPlumbingInc.com for more information....

East-West Electric Inc

Our service team strives to complete every project safely, on budget, and on time. We service residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Services we offer include troubleshooting, circuit and service additions, contract facility maintenance, bucket truck services including solar system maintenance, led retrofits, audio/video system installations, and building integration and automation.

07/06/2018

On June 18, I sent a service request to Bay Area Plumbing because my tenant had a problem with her commode, and I was out of town so I couldn’t look at it. Two days later, she still hadn’t heard from them. I instructed my tenant to give them a call. She e-mailed me on June 22 to let me know that she had spoken with them the day before and that they would get back with me. I had no phone service wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was constantly running. Flapper valve, and possibly fill valve, needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/16/2018

They came out the first time and glued the pipe which worked for some months. Then returned to replace the pipe which resolved the issue of water leaking into my home. They did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC Drain Pipe

CATEGORY plumbing

08/23/2017

They were very good. It took an hour and change. I forget exactly how long it took. He didn't need to clean up after himself. He was on the roof. He did very well. They could always lower the price to improve. He came on time. He was very cordial. I don't think he over charged me because he knew right away how much it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out my kitchen drain from the roof, through the vent.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

08/09/2017

They told me about a plan the my gas company provides to purchase the tank with installation through the gas company. VERY economical. It was nice that they were honest enough to provide the information and save me money. They obtain the permit and replaced the hot water heater within 1 day. Needless to say the work passed inspection. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gas hot water heater had to be replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

07/27/2017

Dwayne is the tech who handles our area and I couldn't be more please when he shows. He explained what the issue was and give me the price. He was straight forward, on time and very helpful. Gave recommendations on how to avoid having to call a Plumber, which is nice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaking stack, cleaning out drains, clogged toilets

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

All residential plumbing, commercial & remodeling. Re-piping, leak detection, sewer line cleanout, water heater repair & install, TECO Energy Gas Program Preferred Provider, water filtration repair & install, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, repair & install garbage disposals, back flow prevention testing & install, everything sinks,tubs, faucets & showers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available