Avatar Roofing LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2014

We only use quality roofing materials and products in our projects to ensure great results and lasting value. Our staff is continually training on construction methods and new products to provide our clients with the best results that's why we are the best roofing company in the area. Our highly skilled professional roofers will supervised every new roof project from start to finish making sure your new roof is done correctly. Our goal is to offer outstanding quality materials and services for the best value. We offer Free Estimates. We accept all major Credit Cards. Call or message us today! We would love to earn your business!...

Bodan Roofing Inc

We are an owner, operated company, specializing in all phases of roofing installs, replacements, repairs, and more! Our costs are determined by the job, we do not use sub-contractros, and we do not charge a travel fee. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

C

07/11/2018

I can only comment on the customer service I received as I never got far in the process of having a new roof installed. I had claimed a deal on Angie's List for a new roof. A gentleman came out and said that our roof did not qualify. I understood and had no problem with that. I still wanted an estimate for a new roof though. He did take the measurements and said that the estimate would be sent to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

06/23/2018

The crew did an excellent job. Very professional and having two dogs the clean-up was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove shingles and re-roof house.

05/31/2018

From beginning to finish this company was nothing short of exceptional. Communication was timely, work was completed on time. Installation was flawless and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

03/01/2018

Excellent.....did exactly what the said they would do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand New roof

08/22/2017

Avatar roofing did a great job. The office staff was courteous, the roofers were prompt and communication was clear from beginning to end, including scheduling, permitting, payments, and solidifying the warranty. I am very happy we selected them to put on our new roof and trust them enough to recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Good morning [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for calling on us and allowing us to replace your roof. If you need anything from us please call.

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Gutters, Aluminum Fascia & Soffit.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available