APPLIANCE CENTER INC

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2003

7 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY REPAIR JOB. TRIP CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

The Pampering Plumber

Your Tampa Bay Area 24/7/365 full service plumbing and water filtration EXPERTS! Our focus is on a pleasurable experience for all of your Tampa plumbing needs from drain cleaning to energy efficient water heating solutions, water filtration and more! Our technicians wear blue booties and use tool carpets to protect your home and they will always clean up after themselves. We will change your perception of the typical plumbing service company and will earn your trust in the process. That is a promise!

Offers by The Pampering Plumber on Angie's List

02/18/2013

Went very well from start to finish. Had a problem with the phone, in terms of letting him in the gate and the elevator access but it was on our end, not his. Worked out fine as neighbor let him in. Very quickly diagnosed and repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very easy to schedule quickly. Came very promptly to repair a washing machine problem  Was flooding laundry room and condos underneath us. Turned out that it was just a bleach hose that had come detached so it only took 5 minutes to diagnose and repair. However, needed someone fast who was able to resolve the issue and they certainly did so.

D

10/19/2012

We contacted Appliance Center to come out and fix our Kenmore microwave. We kept getting an F7 error which I diagnosed as needing a new inverter, as it was not heating. I contacted AC about coming out and installing the new part. They were quick to come out and look at the microwave after receiving the part. The Tech installed the part and the microwave did not work. He said he would have to take ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Kenmore Microwave stopped heating.

10/02/2012

I think I wrote the complete 2011 story in previous paragraph,  the call I made today was a mistake the operator's (self) fault,   I did not have my water filter installed properly  and the ice maker shut down,  it had operated for nine months with it installed improperly.    Chris showed me what I had done wrong.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a problem with my ice maker on my refrigerator.   Had used this company in Sept. of 2011 and Chris did an excellent job,  he is the main reason I called them again.    Did not write a report in  2011 because I was confused with their invoice not matching their listing on Angie's List.  It was explained to me and now I'm not confused.   They had used a parts department invoice on my job and I had called the service department.  Never thought of calling both numbers.  The company as a whole is excellent..My job in 2011 consisted of a motor for the ice maker going bad.   Chris said it was very unusual  for this to happen,  but he had the part in his Service vehicle and it was installed and up in running,  his complete visit was just about a half hour.. I wish all service personnel was as efficient and courteous as Chris.

04/05/2012

They came to the house and adjusted the belts on my dryer. The only complaint is that it wasn't same day repair like they said it was. Friendly and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my dryer.

11/25/2011

I called Applicance Center this afternoon.  A live person answered the phone immediately.  Within about an hour or so Don called to let me know he was on the way.  I had called another company who was not able to come out today.  Even though this was not an emergency situation, when I was told someone could be here today and that it would be just a short matter of time, I went ahead with Appliance...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cold water line for the 14 year old Kenmore washing machine was not functioning well; the cold water would just trickle in.  It would take forever to fill and warm was more hot than warm.  The baffle on the drum in the 14 year old Kenmore dryer also was coming loose and grease/dirt (?) under it was coming off on clothing.  I also thought would be a good time to check the lint and dryer vent.  Don knew immediately what needed to be done; he replaced the cold water valve.  Then he made sure the washer was functioning properly, explained about the agitator and answered questions I had about it. Then he was able to fix the baffle in the inside of the dryer.  This did not require any new parts.  He also checked out the lint filter to make sure it was working OK.

CATEGORY appliance repair

SERVICES ALL MAJOR APPLIANCE BRANDS, DRYER VENT CLEANING, WATER HEATER REPAIR, INSTALL DISHWASHER, WINDOW A/C UNITS.

CENTRAL HEAT & A/C SERVICE. WILL NOT PICK-UP APPLIANCES BUT CUSTOMERS MAY DROP THEM OFF.

Check, Visa, MasterCard