Andrew Henry MD

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/17/2015

CATEGORY internist

10/03/2013

Dr. Henry reviewed medical history and current medications. He made some changes and suggested an alternative medication for blood sugar control. Follow-up appointment set to review results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to establish relationship with endocrinologist for diabetes treatment. Dr. Henry was very knowledgeable and asked pertinent questions.

09/29/2013

He went through his checklist of symptoms with me, getting an update as to current status.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine followup - appointment was with Dr. Henry, reviewing current symptoms (or lack thereof), etc.

D

10/16/2012

Dr. Henry looked at the results of the blood test done by my general practitioner and said everything was fine and wanted to know why I was there. I, again, stated my symptoms and restated that the general practitioner and dermatologist recommended I see an Endo. He reluctantly decided to order a test to see if I have a Vitamin B deficiency, but didn't seem optimistic that anything would be found....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to an Endocrinologist by my General Practitioner and Dermatologist due to a problem with hair loss among other symptoms. My general practitioner and Dermatologist ordered some blood work, but suggested I have the Endo do a more thorough workup. I then went to my one and only appointment with Dr. Henry.

07/24/2012

It was excellent. I got in right away and he went over everything with me. If he has to, he will call you with information on test results. He has very good customer service and is very cordial.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last saw him for a routine check-up on my thyroid.

Internist, Endocrinology & Metabolism