Anchor Air Conditioning Tampa Bay

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2009

offer 24 hour emergency service air conditioning service in Tampa on all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment and honor all manufactures warranties whether we installed your system or not. Have you already had your system serviced and are unsure if it was diagnosed correctly? Click on our Internet Coupon to receive a free second opinion. We will diagnose your system free of charge and give you a quote on any repairs that may be needed. We offer free complete air conditioning system mold inspections. Mold is a pervasive problem that many property owners are unaware of. Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints. We will inspect your air conditioning system and ductwork to determine if your air conditioning system is breeding mold. We are partnered with a local accredited laboratory that analyzes harvested mold and spore samples. If there is suspicion of mold upon completion on the inspection we will give you a written report describing a recommended course of action. Check out our indoor air quality page for more information. Additional phone - (813) 344-2698. Additional contact names - Kevin V. Hodges, Katherine E. Hodges....

N/A
R&R Cooling Solutions

R&R Cooling Solutions is the air conditioning company you can trust for honest and reliable service in Tampa Bay and surrounding areas. Our highly skilled technicians have the knowledge and expertise to repair, service and maintain your heating and cooling system for peak performance. Our air conditioning company provides full service for all makes and models of residential and commercial HVAC systems including ductless air conditioners. Feel free to browse our site and contact us if you need further assistance!

06/05/2019

They were very nice and accommodating. they have reasonable price and they were very professional. They worked out in an awful heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new AC unit.

08/16/2017

Our experience has been exceptional. From the great customer service on the phone, to the owner coming out to familiarize himself with our properties, to the technicians that arrive on time (or call you if they can come earlier), we have had excellent service from them for almost 5 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had several A/C units repaired and replaced by Anchor Air.

D

03/02/2016

It just wasn't professional. I don't think they knew what they were doing. As we went to do additional work on it, there were things that were out of code, lots of problems. I liked working with them as people but their workmanship had issues. They were nice to work with and punctual. I just don't think they knew what they were doing. I'm still having problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anchor Air did some work for us. They did numerous projects for us. They replaced an air conditioner and an air handler on the inside.

12/01/2015

Called  mid morning & they were able to come out the same day at my tenants convenience . it was a breaker in my fuse box  that is going bad . Tech showed my tenant which  breaker it was ( and marked it as it was not marked) and & what to do if it happened again, He also cleaned the blower fan up in the attic  and checked out the whole unit while he was there. My tenant was impress at how professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came  out to trouble shoot why ac would not come on after being turned off for 2 days.

10/12/2015

Anchor installed my outside compressor and inside air handler in 2010. I called on a Saturday morning because my tenant was complaining about the A/C system. When I spoke with Billy, he was very nice and explained the cost of the service call and diagnostic. He told me he would call me right back after checking with his field techs to see when they could come by. He called me back within 10 minute...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C wasn't cooling. Company quickly came, diagnosed, and fixed my system for a really decent price on a weekend.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Indoor air quality, heat pumps, air conditioning, pool pumps, gas furnaces & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check