All Ages Dental Spa

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Enlow & Vance Dental Partners

Our practice offers services that improve the overall health, well-being and appearance of our patients. We offer a wide variety of dental services to help patients determine their complete personalized treatment plan and offer them continuity of care in one office.

04/11/2014

.It cost about 800. The last time customer used the service was a year and a half ago. The company moved everything out of storage and in to the customer's new phone. The customer moved everything in to storage in the first place, 6 months ago. The employees all did a great job. the quality of work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving in to new home.

CATEGORY dentists, pediatric dentist, cosmetic dentist

06/20/2013

It's great there, and the staff is really helpful and pleasant to deal with. They're good about helping us with the scheduling; and if there's a conflict or whatever, they're usually pretty good about sorting it out and dealing with things like that. We've never really had a wait time. We will absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use All Ages Dental Spa for dental services. We've had a crown done there but no root canals. Our kids have had cosmetic dentistry done there and that's kind of functional.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

D

07/21/2011

Not well. After an injection for treatment my mouth was seriously swelling and I almost choked. No explanation what went wrong and they let me go. At a gasoline station I bought a bottle of water for my dry mouth and that was it. No apology and that was and is the end of making use of this dental office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This dental office has an arrogant behaviour and is overcharging for services. The complaint is in particularly regarding the attitude of the front desk.

CATEGORY dentists

This patient was not seen in our office on the day he stated. We understand that patients are entitled to voice their opinion, but in this case this patient is providing incorrect and distorted facts to Angie’s Lists clients. We pride ourselves on providing our patients with great quality care and support.

02/16/2011

He and everybody in his practice were really nice. Everybody was professional on time and everything was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Totzke is my dentist. My most recent interaction with him was maybe 1 months ago for a check-up.

07/02/2009

I like the fact that she is very thorough. She has gotten me in quickly on an emergency basis. The staff is very willing to work with you. I was especially impressed because she had become a dentist in Brazil and then she moved to the States. She had to go to dental school again; she worked as a hygienist while she did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including preventive, restorative, endodontic, bridges, sealants, periodontics, cosmetics, dentures, bonding, crown, root canals, prosthodontics, implants & oral surgery.