Air Masters of Tampa Bay Inc

B 282 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 1999

4830 N Florida Ave

Tampa, FL 33603

All service employees are factory trained and drug tested. We never sub-contract out our work. Won Best of Tampa A/C Co. 5yrs in a row.5 Star Trane Specialist. A+ rated on BBB. Family owned business since 1983. We provide a life time warranty on our workmanship. Award winning. Additional contact names - Phillip Gonsalves. Additional DBAs - Christian Air Conditioning, Commercial Systems of Tampa,Quint / Brown & Spivey and Central A/C ....

hvac repair (280)air duct cleaning (16)home energy audit (1)mold removal (1)water and smoke damage (1)

09/24/2020

Air Masters installed a 3 ton American standard along with replacing 10ft of ducting and charged me over $16,000.00. They pulled the permit 3 months after the job was completed and never had it inspected. They also left 2 huge holes in my garage ceiling because they made mistakes when determining where the new ducting would go through the ceiling. Not to mention the poor customer service represent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC Unit and 10ft of ducting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

09/18/2020

Excellent service provided by the technician CJ. He arrived early, did a walk-around inspection before beginning installing a new air conditioning unit. CJ was very professional and polite with excellent service. I really appreciated CJ's hard work! Thank you Air Master's of Tampa Bay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

08/31/2020

Excellent service excellent price exceptionally excellent people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heat pump

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thank you for your review. Our workers like hearing about your feed back
C

06/30/2020

the technician was on time but didn't seem to be very knowledgeable when i asked him advice about the system

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air-conditioning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

12/16/2019

Your technician Carlos , was very personable. He checked out 1 year old trane system. He was very thorough , did a great job. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up on furnace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/16/2019

As with anyone there's an occasional glitch, but they are really good about getting it done right. I've been a home owner here and there for 50 years and am happy my choice here in Tampa worked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
zoning of hvac and ongoing maintenance for 5 years

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

09/18/2019

Excellent service by Alberto. Complete system check done. Unclogged drain line while here. Kudos to the front office for moving up my appointment to accommodate the A/C outage caused by the clogged drain line. I very much appreciated their going out of their way to take care of this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi annual system check

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

03/05/2019

Excellent service provided by Alberto. He arrived bright and early and did a walk-around inspection before beginning. He then briefed me on what he was going to do and approximately how long it would take. Following the servicing he sat down with me and did a item by item review of what was done. Basically everything was OK so the service and duct cleaning was routine. Very pleased with the result...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual HVAC and gas heater inspection and tune-up plus duct cleaning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your words of encouragement. We're in a very competitive line of business. Alberto is a wonderful reflection of our company's goals of providing quality service to our valued clients. We appreciate your business & continued trust.

01/07/2019

I have never in my life written a bad review for a company, so this is a first for me. In January of 2018, Airmasters replaced a 2 ton AC of our with a 3 ton, 2 stage unit that cost us $8,000. The salesperson said that the bigger system would run more efficiently and which would lower our power bills. I believed him. This hasn't happened. In fact, since installation the unit has never worked as it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 2 ton AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

07/02/2018

Not well. I have been a customer for 11 years, have had multiple preventive-maintenance contracts and even bought an AC unit from them a couple of years ago. After getting an elevated static-pressure reading at the most recent preventive-maintenance visit (May 31) I called the company just for further info. Called on Monday (June 4) and gave my cell-phone number, and was told I would be called bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A simple call back to answer a question about elevated static pressure in my AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Residential repair service. Sales & maintenance. Air conditioning. Heat pumps. Heating gas & oil. Duct work repair. Fiberglass & sheet metal. Zoning. Digital controls. Pool heaters. Heat pump or gas.

Appliances.