Advanced Podiatry

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2010

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

01/16/2017

As good as could be expected! Great customer service and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed emergency walk-in services. Hurt my toe on my honeymoon. Well to find out I broke my toe!!!!! They X-Rayed me and offered the best healing method and ensured follow-ups in 3 weeks.

01/29/2015

Great visit.  Greeted in friendly manner by staff.  Roomed fairly quickly for such a busy office and the doctor was great.  My daughter was at ease and with no pain in the process.  We got the orthotics and within a day the pain was easing in her knees and ankles.  Her shoe wear pattern is much better and her legs and feet are much better aligned.  We later took our other daughter and ourselves in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
13 year old daughter had knee and ankle pain on and off but especially after athletics.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Thank you for your review. We treat many active children and take great pride in helping them get back to activities without pain. We are really glad that you had a great experience. Sincerely, Dr. Katz
C

12/23/2014

The service was OK, the advertisement is better than the experience I had at the clinic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plantar fasciitis

CATEGORY podiatrist

I'm sorry that you feel that your experience was only fair. We generally go out of our way to spend extra time with all patients explaining conditions. I would be happy to address specific issues that you had with the office if you provide more details. We always strive to improve our care. In addition, when a person comes in with a problem that they have had for months, it generally will take mul...

09/26/2014

He is very thorough and very friendly. He explained everything in detail. He seemed to take a definite personal interest in me and the service that was being provided. The punctuality is not so much his fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Crews at Advanced Podiatry. I was last there for a follow up appointment. He had done permanent toenail removal on both sides of my toe.

06/20/2014

I had issues and again I looked on Angie’s List. I have been seeing him for several months now. I have been doing well, but I would go back to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Marc Katz. He is a foot and ankle doctor. I had a partial joint replacement in North Carolina. Then, I had some other problems with pain on my toe which seems to have subsided with his treatment.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Medicine & Surgery - Foot, Ankle & Leg, Laser Toenail Fungus Removal, Cryosurgery for Foot & Ankle Pain, Minimally-Invasive Procedures, Innovative Woundcare, Diabetes Foot Care, Same-day Custom Orthotics, In-Grown Toenail Removal, Infections, Heel Pain, Neuroma, Arch Pain,Foot Fatigue, Hammertoes, Sprains & Strains, Fractures, Digital X-RAY, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Advanced Circulation Testing - PAD & Claudication

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available