Advanced Dental Care - Temple Terrace

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. Additional phone - (813) 379-2216....

Bernier, Dr. Brian F.

There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org Additional Hours: 1 Sat a month By Appt

08/27/2014

They are great but the availability can be difficult. I have been a patient with them for several years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a checkup and cleaning.

03/27/2013

Have been going to Advanced Dental since they were established. The only issue which is common to most is rescheduling appt. with hygienist. These are usually booked for several months in advance. Other than this have been pleased with quality of care and with the staff interaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual cleaning with X-rays

04/04/2012

I would give them A's across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Advanced Dental Care at Temple Terrace. We were there a few months ago for a check-up and cleaning. We purchased a discount plan through them directly.

12/04/2009

Their quality of work is good. They take interest in their patients. They are a little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Temple Terrace Dental for my dental needs.

11/11/2009

Dr. Herron and staff are very nice, efficient. Office is very nice, bright and clean. I thought I was waiting a little too long first appointment but when I said I needed to get back to work they were diligent in getting me out of office and rescheduling me as soon as possible. Replacement filling work was very good. I have now scheduled a series of appointments with Dr. Herron.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd appointment after evaluation was for replacement filling.

CATEGORY dentists

Bad breath treatment, braces, cosmetic dentistry, dental bridges, dental implants, dentures, endodontics, root canal therapy, extractions, flexible partials, mouth reconstruction, general dentistry, hygiene, iv sedation, lumineers, oral and maxillofacial surgery, porcelain crowns, veneers, dentures, teeth whitening & TMJ therapy.

Ask for details.