Advanced Carpet Cleaning and Pressure Washing

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2011 •

401 E Jackson St

Tampa, FL 33602

As Advanced Carpet Cleaning, our top priority is to provide the highest quality carpet and pressure washing experience in our industry for residential and commercial clients. We pride ourselves in the commitment to each client by providing unparalleled customer service by using the best cleaning technique to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We have advanced and state of the art equipment that provide maximum spot removal without over wetting your carpet with faster drying. ****Very Pet Friendly****...

carpet cleaning (16)floor cleaning (3)pressure washing (3)

07/20/2020

It went great and the service man was very professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

02/27/2020

Their Technician was prompt and professional and did a great job that refreshed our waiting room and occupied tenanat suites. We will be using their service every 6 months to extend the life of our carpet at the Bungalow Suites.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Carpet of our Commercial building

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Photo for Advanced Carpet Cleaning and Pressure Washing - 401 E Jackson St, Tampa, FL - 38593660

02/25/2020

They were on time and efficient and did a professional job in a small amount of time and for a great price. I have other projects in the future and I would definitely have them come back when we are ready to do them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and spot removal. Also cleaned two fabric rocker recliners that now look brand new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

01/22/2020

I was very pleased with this company. They were offering a special pricing on Angies List which was very competitive. They responded right away to my request for information and were able to schedule the appointment at my convenience. Maurice came and did the work very professionally and efficiently. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall to wall and area carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/10/2019

Competitive pricing. Shantel explained the process and pricing in detail and was always available to answer any questions. The crew arrived on time and performed the work with dedication. The carpet looks nice, clean and fluffy. The pool surface and garage floors look really good. Extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and Pressure washing

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

11/30/2019

Advanced Carpet Cleaning did an outstanding job! We will definitely be hiring them again. Thank you for all of your hard work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

10/17/2019

Very friendly. The service was good for the price. They answered any questions or concerns I had. I will refer them to other people for business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/04/2019

Very good. He was on time for the appointment. He did the job quickly, well-organized, and courteous. I was satisfied with the whole ordeal. Their pricing was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

09/04/2019

It was very good. The overall service was good. They met my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

09/04/2019

Awesome job!! They were on time and very professional. I had questions which they were able to answer before starting since this was my 1st time getting my grout cleaned. I am very impressed. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my tile grout cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning