A & A Discount Vacuums & Janitorial Supplies Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2014

We have been Serving the Tampa Bay Area for all of your Vacuums Repair , Service and Sells for over 30 Years. And Have a Full Line of Janitorial Products and Equipment!...

Mark Appliance Repair, Inc.

Mark Appliance Repair and Refrigerator Repair serves customers in Tampa, Citrus Park, Westchase, Town N County, Egypt Lake, Lake Magdalene and Greater Northdale, Florida. We are the leading service company for appliance repair, refrigerator repair, stove repair, dishwasher repair, range repair, cooktop repair, oven repair, dryer repair, washer repair, freezer repair and more! If you're looking for the best appliance repair company in Tampa look no further than our business. Our goal is to be the leading refrigerator repair company in Tampa, FL.

11/19/2014

The service time was minimal so I was without my vacuum for less than a week. This is the best place for repairs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 1999 Riccar Belvedere upright vacuum cleaner was purchased new and had never been serviced. This company's owner was extremely knowledgeable about this brand and knew exactly what needed to be done. The main drive belt needs yearly oiling and replaced if the belt is stretched or cracked. The cord storage hooks were broken and replaced along with new brushes. The burned out headlight bulb was also replaced. The entire vacuum was expertly cleaned and both looked and smelled new. The sweeper had new life and glided along as when first purchased. When in use, there was a pleasant cinnamon smell. As a courtesy, the owner carried the vacuum from my car trunk and then carried the vacuum back to the car when I returned. I was called when the service was complete. I was very pleased with the entire experience.

CATEGORY appliance sales

[removed member name]I wish I would have seen this sooner but just saw it today, its customer like yourself that makes this a Great job to please you and thanks for the Review and hope to help you in the future.

08/23/2014

Both Jeff, the owner, and Hansel were very professional and kept me informed. I called before bringing the vacuums in and Jeff did a great job of telling me what services I would get for my money, plus the cost was at least a 3rd less than other companies around town. He told me up front that they were very busy and that it could take up to 2 to 3 weeks to get them serviced. I initially said to ju...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced 2 vacuum cleaners. One that wasn't working and one that needed a tune up.

02/05/2014

The owner had us try 5 different vacuums to find one that works on our new carpet. He was patient and very thorough in describing each model and worked with us to fully test each one on the carpet sample we brought. It was very much an old fashioned selling experience with the owner trying to find a match to meet our needs. When it came time to determine price, he negotiated a very fair price. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold a new vacuum to us

Thanks

11/06/2002

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them often for steam cleaning rentals, and also repairing my vacuum. I was able to trade mine in for a very nice upgrade model. I recommend them.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

Thanks for the review and Hope you enjoy your steam cleaner!

Service - Roomba, Eureka, Electrolux, Carpet Pro, Riccar, Hoover, Panasonic, Powr Filte, CRC, Sandia, Mercury, Koblenz, Bissell, Tennant, Nobles, Castex, Clarke, & Rubbermaid

Service - Shark Products