Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7154 N. University Drive Suite 245

Tamarac, FL 33351

www.neighborhoodadjusters.com...We are Independent Public Claims Adjusters. When you have damage to your property caused by water, fire, mold, theft or storm your homeowners insurance policy normally provides coverage for the construction repairs. You can either handle the entire claims process by yourself or you can hire an expert like ourselves to negotiate the claims settlement on your behalf. We work on a contingency basis meaning NO RECOVERY NO FEE. Tel. 954.817.6939...

water and smoke damage (24)insurance agent (17)home inspection (9)mold removal (2)

01/26/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was very nice and got us in touch with a good attorney who recouped us some money for a homeowner's lawsuit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed], so glad things worked out.

10/21/2017

Elvis Taveras Jr was very diligent and effective in his representation. His representation resulted in a very good claim settlement with the insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a public adjuster to represent me before my insurance agency for damage caused by a water leak.

09/16/2017

all resloved with his help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen had damage from a leaking pipe. Elvis Tavares was very kind and throrough and professional, helping me get a settlement from the Ins. co. He fought for me. I would hire him again in a heartbeat....hopefully won't have to.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

08/21/2016

Hiring Elvis was a smart decision since everything turned out as he described. He dealt directly with the insurance company, counteracted them with factual damage information, and in the end we received a fair compensation for our losses. We would highly recommend Neighborhood Adjusters and Elvis Taveras for the honesty, process transparency, knowledge of the insurance operations, and perseverance...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a bursting pipe in our kid’s bathroom flooded a large section of our house we filed a claim with the insurance company expecting a fair compensation for the damages. We had no prior experience with claims for damages and it was a shock to us when our insurance company returned with a dollar estimate barely covering a fraction of the losses. At this point someone recommended to us to hire a public adjuster to fight on our behalf. After some research we came across Neighborhood Adjusters. We’ve met with Elvis Taveras, the man in charge of this company, and felt confident that he’s the right person to help us. He analyzed the damage in our house, carefully reviewed our insurance policy, told us about our rights under the policy, and most importantly gave us a fair estimate of the real repair cost. He also described the process of working with the public adjuster and further interaction with the insurance company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2016

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words

08/17/2016

As we all know an extensive renovation can be difficult and very stressful to all concerned parties. However my experience has been a story book of satisfaction and well beyond all expectations. As an Architect for over thirty years I have seen this process of renovation time and time again and in thirty years have never see this process with Neighborhood Adjusters go more complete with their prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider provided a most critical phase in my claim to the insurance company regarding excessive water damage in my personal 3000 s.f. single family one story residence in Boca Raton, Fl. Their response time was immediate after I initially contacted them. They were recommended by a company I had contacted to remove over three inches of water across my entire residence. Neighborhood Adjusters spearheaded the contact and negotiated the insurance payment to me, as well as a complete service regarding the contractor, the sub-contractors, the bidding phase, and over saw the renovations to floor replacement, drywall and baseboards, and a completely new kitchen. Their services have been beyond all expectations and finished in a timely manner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

Thank you so much Tray for your review.

08/15/2016

I was honestly panicked when the water heater of my apartment exploded but Elvis did an outstanding job at taking care of everything for us. One of, if not THE best adjuster out there ! He really saved me a lot of trouble and money while being there with detailed explanations on every step of the process and always a reassuring word to make you feel more comfortable with the whole process. Thank y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a claim for a water heater incident that occurred in my apartment.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

08/15/2016

Mr. Taveras helped me with a claim in my home. Our dishwasher leaked and flooded the kitchen and dining room area. The insurance company paid a small amount for the damages. I was shocked. I thought that the insurance company would clearly see the damage to the floors, walls, and the kitchen cabinets, but they did not. Ultimately, I had to hire Mr. Taveras to represent me with filing a supplementa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Public adjusting services on my home owners insurance claim

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

04/03/2016

Most people are not aware that there is an advocate out there to help you make sure you receive the maximum benefit from your insurance company after a claim has been filed.  They go with the flow and accept what the insurance company adjuster says you will be paid.  Although my insurance company was extremely fair with the estimate of repairs and replacements on my claim I am so glad I called Nei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made sure that the insurance settlement included everything that needed to be in the claim to return my bathrooms to the standard they were before the water damage, right down to certain items that I would never have thought to ask about.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]

05/23/2013

He was very helpful. He was really friendly and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped with her claim after she found a leak in my bathroom on how to do it with my insurance.

CATEGORY home inspection, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2013

We are hired by our clients as their Public Adjuster to represent them with their Insurance claim.. We are Insurance Policy experts. When faced with property damage our client hires us to investigate the damage, prepare a reconstruction estimate using the industries standard construction software Xactimate 27.5 and negotiate an acceptable settlement with the insurance company.

Services we do not offer are construction, mold remediation, mold testing and non-homeowner insurance claims. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal advice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal