Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7154 N. University Drive Suite 245

Tamarac, FL 33351

www.neighborhoodadjusters.com...We are Independent Public Claims Adjusters. When you have damage to your property caused by water, fire, mold, theft or storm your homeowners insurance policy normally provides coverage for the construction repairs. You can either handle the entire claims process by yourself or you can hire an expert like ourselves to negotiate the claims settlement on your behalf. We work on a contingency basis meaning NO RECOVERY NO FEE. Tel. 954.817.6939...

water and smoke damage (24)insurance agent (17)home inspection (9)mold removal (2)

05/05/2018

Our homeowner's insurance company denied a claim for a floor problem, and we needed a third party to assess whether the claim was correctly denied, and to assist with any ensuing appeal. Elvis responded to my call immediately and asked me to email him the insurance company's report. He gave us an appointment for the same week and came down all the way to Miami to take a look at the damage. He conc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of damage for insurance claim

CATEGORY home inspection, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

03/31/2018

Elvis knows all the intricacies of insurance claim well, he successfully negotiated a premium settlement with the insurance company for us. We highly recommend Neighborhood Adjusters of Fort Lauderdale for anyone who need to deal with home owner insurance company. Carefree service and the investment is well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work with homeowner insurance company toward a settlement.

CATEGORY insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2018

Thank you mr. [Member Name Removed].

03/16/2018

Things went very well! Neighborhood Adjusters (Elvis Taveras) was great, and we are very satisfied with the settlement he got us. We had broken pipes which caused a flood in several rooms of the house. Someone suggested we use a private adjuster to handle the claim. We called Neighborhood Adjusters and Elvis came the same day. He was very thorough in explaining what he does and the fees he charges...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to file insurance claim for water damage in the home. Someone suggested we use Neighborhood Adjusters to interface with the insurance company.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

03/12/2018

Elvis took detailed measurements, and addressed the issue/loss with the Insurance Company. He went above and beyond what was needed. The insurance company sent multiple adjusters and still they came back to the same conclusion, he did from the beginning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An evaluation of the loss, I incurred due to a water line break.

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

02/25/2018

It went very well. He came to my house the day I called him and worked with me and my insurance company to make sure I got every penny deserved from the insurance company. My water damage was the week of Thanksgiving and dealing with the Christmas holidays, Elvis was on top of everything and we settled in early February and my settlement check came within 10 days from settling. Now I'm in the proc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having never had water damage in my house before, I hired Elvis to assist with the process of working with my homeowners insurance company.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed].

01/29/2018

It was painless for me, it takes a long time for any insurance company, they were very professional, they were efficient and compassionate, they do what they say they would do, & they are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filed for me an Insurance Claim for property damaged in my home caused by water leakage

CATEGORY home inspection, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

Thanks you much [Member Name Removed].

01/26/2018

They were really good. Very responsive and they did what I expected them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Public adjuster for water damage in my kitchen

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/23/2018

They were wonderful. There were no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped file and prepare a claim for water damage from a leak in the kitchen sink.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

01/23/2018

He was entirely professional, expressible and effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They negotiated further settlement on a insurance claim.

CATEGORY insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

11/23/2017

Very professional and accurate results. Client's claim was indemnified fully and fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our firm used Neighborhood Adjusters to complete an estimate for a litigation file. They responded promptly with a report for the client and assisted us in obtaining proper compensation on the client's insurance claim. Very professional and accurate results. Neighborhood Adjusters has my endorsement.

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2015

We are hired by our clients as their Public Adjuster to represent them with their Insurance claim.. We are Insurance Policy experts. When faced with property damage our client hires us to investigate the damage, prepare a reconstruction estimate using the industries standard construction software Xactimate 27.5 and negotiate an acceptable settlement with the insurance company.

Services we do not offer are construction, mold remediation, mold testing and non-homeowner insurance claims. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal advice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal