Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7154 N. University Drive Suite 245

Tamarac, FL 33351

www.neighborhoodadjusters.com...We are Independent Public Claims Adjusters. When you have damage to your property caused by water, fire, mold, theft or storm your homeowners insurance policy normally provides coverage for the construction repairs. You can either handle the entire claims process by yourself or you can hire an expert like ourselves to negotiate the claims settlement on your behalf. We work on a contingency basis meaning NO RECOVERY NO FEE. Tel. 954.817.6939...

Water and Smoke Damage (24)Insurance Agencies (17)Home inspection (9)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)

10/21/2019

We filed a claim with our insurance carrier for a Hurricane Irma claim. After about six months of no return phone calls, we were offered a $1,000 settlement. We signed up with Elvis and his team on 8/8/19 and on 10/19/19 we received a check from the insurance carrier for $47,000. Now we can get our new roof. We couldn't have done it without Elvis!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elvis assisted with our hurricane damage claim against our home owner's insurance carrier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

06/11/2019

I recommend Neighborhood Adjusters without hesitation to manage insurance claims. I contracted with Neighborhood Adjusters after being overwhelmed by the insurance company refusal to adequately pay to repair fire damages. Neighborhood Adjusters demonstrated knowledge of the insurance industry and effectively estimate the cost to repair construction damages from fire, smoke, mold, soot and water. N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required assistance with Insurance claim adjustment, clean up of soot, mold, smoke and repair of structural damages from fire.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]

04/16/2019

Elvis Taveras, the owner, was very instrumental in coordinating and providing companies that we could chose from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a representative to provide damage estimates due to a Hurricane and to get Insurance Company to pay for Hurricane Damages occurred to our house. The Insurance company was remiss in their support of our damages

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration, insurance companies, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

02/22/2019

Representation with my roof Elvis was amazing he came in and explain to me everything that was going to happen step-by-step. He also kept in touch with me letting me know that the attorneys were going to court and giving me the heads up very happy with the service will definitely use them again in the future thank you Elvis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Representation with my roof

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Photo for Neighborhood Adjusters- Public Adjusters - 7154 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL - 37728268

02/21/2019

Once it was started i had to do nothing. Just conduct a walk thru of the situation and a quick inspection. They took over and i just waited for the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment for insurance claim

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

02/08/2019

We had flood damage from a roofer hitting our refrigerator water line with a nail-gun. Elvis guided us through taking the steps needed to prevent additional water damage. He took care of all the paperwork and contact with all parties involved. He has expert knowledge with the claims process and will work to get the best settlement for you. We appreciate his honesty, professionalism, and friendline...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood damage claim

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

09/27/2018

We had a slab leek that caused water and mold damage in our guest bathroom and bedrooms. I initially tried to deal with my insurance company myself, big mistake. I saw the excellent reviews for Neighborhood Public Adjusters on Angie's List so I gave Elvis a call. He came out right away and was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Elvis was fantastic, he bent over backwards to assist us. When ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

06/26/2018

The adjuster was fantastic! He found the service to dry out the house. He guided me through the process, letting me know exactly what information was needed and what I needed to do. He submitted the claim, and was able to get more money than I could have imagined. He was always professional, responsive and very friendly. I would always use him if I had to make another claim, and I recommend him to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace flooring for entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure helping you with your claim.

06/22/2018

You would be crazy to trust your insurance company! CALL ELVIS! We had roof damage from hurricane Irma and a bunch of roofers told me the roof was too old to be repaired. We were staring at a $40,000 roof bill. Then Elvis stepped in. He arranged the roof repair and worked with my insurance company to get me a settlement that paid for a new roof! Don't worry about the public adjuster standard fees....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Public adjusting for roof replacement

CATEGORY home inspection, water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your review. I'm happy to be able to help put your house back together.

05/09/2018

Neighborhood adjuster / Elvis was the ultimate professional he help me from the beginning to the end when I receive the check I have recommended him to a few of my friends and they are very happy with the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with my insurance company on the water damage claim

CATEGORY water damage restoration, insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad I was able to help.

We are hired by our clients as their Public Adjuster to represent them with their Insurance claim.. We are Insurance Policy experts. When faced with property damage our client hires us to investigate the damage, prepare a reconstruction estimate using the industries standard construction software Xactimate 27.5 and negotiate an acceptable settlement with the insurance company.

Services we do not offer are construction, mold remediation, mold testing and non-homeowner insurance claims. We are not attorneys and do not offer legal advice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal