Stanley Steemer

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since January 2010

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, grout and tile cleaning, hardwood cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water restoration services. For more information visit www.stanleysteemer.com...

Shield Mold Remediation

Our team is ready to take immediate action and help secure your property from further damage, including preservation and the restoration of the property to its original state. Shield is proud of the impeccable reputation and solid relationships that have developed as a result of our attention to detail and client needs being fulfilled due to our hands on approach. Shield works closely with the home owner, business owner, insurance company, and all parties involved in a project to ensure that from start to finish, the client’s wants and needs are met. We are able to provide a Licensed General Contractor as part of our team, for building and reconstruction. We are known for our ability to see beyond the general scope of the construction and are focused on the details. Our team is experienced in working with insurance claims and efficient in billing the insurance carrier using the Xactimate program. We offer free consultations for all of the services we provide. Please contact us to relieve the burden of dealing with your property damages and allow our experienced technicians to make your home or business healthy again. Kind Regards, Shield Team

08/17/2017

Excellent job! Antonio with Stanley Steemer in Tallahassee was such a pleasure to work with each time. ON time, professional and simply a pleasure. Ask for him you will enjoy having him come to your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and area rugs.

08/05/2017

I thought they were very good. I compare prices so they must have had a good price. They were very responsive. I think they are very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in 3 rooms.

07/10/2017

very professional, excellent job and a much better price than the big air conditioning companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts cleaned

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

C

01/17/2017

They did not clean behind furniture. I had to pull out five pieces of furniture that stay about one to three inches from wall. Lots of stuff behind and dirty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaned in two main areas

08/24/2015

He was early for the appointment, called to let me know he was at the job. I will definitely use him in the future for my personal needs and recommend his services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have tile and grout cleaned in an old house that I'm renting space. He advised that the tile and grout would look worse not better if he tried to clean it. I appreciated his forthright manner.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Carpet cleaning. Grout & tile cleaning. Furniture & leather cleaning. Area rug cleaning. Water damage restoration. Air duct cleaning. Hardwood cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard