NRG Industries Inc

Tallahassee, FL 32301

Screen Room Conversion

Screen Room Conversion

sunroom and patio202032301
We converted an existing screen room into a glass 4 season sunroom and built a large deck for entertaining.

Local remodeling company serving Tallahassee and surrounding areas for 30 years. Helping customers build their dreams in a professional and timely manner....

sunroom and patio (29)home remodeling (13)siding (10)window (6)deck building (5)screen repair (4)door (3)home remodeling (2)woodworking (2)gutter installation (2)skylight installation (1)

08/02/2020

NRG did a great job on our new deck and converting our screen porch to a beautiful vinyl sunroom. It is safe to say one if not both of the new spaces are used daily! It is a great addition and allows us to use the space in the FL heat!! @nrgindustries

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and sunroom

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

03/02/2020

Made repairs quickly. Excellent customer service. Would not hesitate to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door handle replacement.

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

10/11/2019

They actually were not available to do this job but the referral they gave me did an excellent job!! So I credit NRG for not just saying "No we can't do that". They were great and the referral called us immediately and they did the job within days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facsia on side of car port

CATEGORY siding,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

08/16/2019

I am really disappointed in this company. I have had two House’s remodeled on the outside and spent many thousands of dollars with them. The reason I have used them are the products and quality of work preformed were great and I was very happy to have a extremely long warranty. Being a contractor myself with a very high end client base, I have referred hundreds of my customers to them over the pas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on house, new porch railing, new sun room

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Photo for NRG Industries Inc - 640 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL - 38048657

08/17/2018

William and his staff were good to work with. Always professional and respectful. We are happy with our pool room and would definitely choose them again. They went the extra mile for us. Thank you NRG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We built a pool room for an endless pool

CATEGORY decks

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed working with you and hope you are able to enjoy your vinyl glass sunroom for many years to come!

11/01/2017

I have now seen for myself why NRG has maintained its reputation for excellence throughout its many successful years in business. Exceptional service from my first phone inquiry to completion of the job and afterwards. Thorough explanation of the work to be done and the steps that were being taken along the way to achieve the best result for my older house, which in my opinion was a bit overdue fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and trim repair and replacement, hardie board and wood.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

08/15/2017

It went well and looks much better. We used the existing frame that we had. They had to clean out corrosion inside the frame, but were able to use it. We were pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch was rescreened and a new screen door was installed.

CATEGORY screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

07/18/2017

I got the window upgraded from galaxy windows to hurricane, wind resistant sun windows. I replaced all the windows with the hurricane protection, sunblock protection. They were good. I remember thinking when the wind starts blowing this time, it won't be a gap for them to blow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got the windows upgraded to energy efficient windows.

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2011

05/23/2017

Any major renovations come with challenges, especially long distance. It was pretty smooth all things considered, I moved into what is basically a new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything, I bought a home built in 1970 in its original state. The house had great bones but definitely needed updating. I dealt with NRG long distance, I was selling my home in South Florida. My requirements for moving to North Florida were to have a garage and outdoor living space. William came recommended by my realtor. NRG had done renovation on his parents home here in Tallahassee. I wanted a porch, at that point in time I did not know how bad the pollen can be, William recommended an all season room. I love it, I spend most of my time in my extended living space. NRG remodeled my entire house, did a fabulous job. There was never a time that my calls and concerns were not responded too and resolved immediately. I moved to Tallahassee in November 2016, any of my questions or concerns are still responded too in the same professional manner. Thank you to the NRG team.

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,siding,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

Photo for NRG Industries Inc - 640 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL - 35096725

02/12/2017

Very fast and efficient! Gene Strickland was terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced screen deck, damaged house boards, and lattice due to Hurricane Hermine.

CATEGORY decks,screen repair,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2016

Siding, window replacement, screen rooms, glass sunrooms, vinyl glass sunrooms, kitchen & bath remodel.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
$250 off on $5000 purchases (cannot combine offer)