Meeks Electrical Services

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2010

Meeks Services provides high quality electrical services and repairs for Home Owners and Contractors through experience, value and excellent customer care....

WESTON TRAWICK INC

79  REVIEWS
WESTON TRAWICK INC

We've been serving North Florida and South Georgia for over (29) years. We currently employ (85) full time people and have employed as many as (135). We offer a 10% Senior Citizen discount for all Electrical Services.

04/04/2018

The two electricians arrived early and did the job in a professional manner. I believe they are good at what they do. I will definitely hire Meeks in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two switches replaces

02/28/2017

It went very well. I did not believe that this would be possible without tearing the walls out but the electrician found a path that required only putting a small hole for the receptacle in the bonus room. Afterwards they did a very thorough job of cleaning the job site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them inspect a house hook up for an electrical generator and had them add an additional 20amp circuit to the bonus room above our garage for my Wife's commercial art studio. This is the second time I have had Meeks come and do electrical work and I will continue to call them.

11/24/2014

It went well. They seemed very honest and I though the reviews on Angie's List were very accurate. They found minor things that they told me how to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for a whole house electrical inspection.

11/24/2014

It went well. They seemed very honest and I though the reviews on AL were very accurate. They found minor things that they told me how to fix.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a whole-house electrical inspection.

10/31/2014

The  person who answered the phone was pleasant and was able to give us an appointment fairly quickly.  The above is what happened when we had a ceiling fan worked on and repaired.  It was the switch that was falling apart that was the problem not the fan. It was then that we found that all the other switches in the house were disintegrating.  Probably inferior plastic they were made in china. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came out to work on a ceiling fan that wasn't working and they fixed it. When they fixed it they realized that the switch had fallen apart in the box.  So, we asked them to check other switches and they were all in bad condition.  Our home isn't that terribly old but the contractor had probably used contractor grade switches.  We had them all replaced and things are working great.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical, Installations Landscape Lights, Swimming Pools, Underground Utilities, New Construction

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa